***Sunday Hour by Hour!!!***

:D;):D

Had a really big milky coffee craving this morning, almost went and bought the milk. Talked myself out of it and poured a hot strong black coffee on a vanilla pack and whizzed it up. Delicious but not quite a Starbucks!

Housework Housework Housework today.... music on loud though to make it fun!

Just came on for a nose at what you're all doing we're moving house soon, I wanted to move to the other end of the village for the better schools but now my taste buds are well and truly tickled, my husband has a forty minute drive to work and we don't see him till about seven most evenings and Lytham is one and a half miles from his work, it's a beautiful little village next to the sea side and I can see myself this summer all skinny sitting outside one of the lovely coffee shops drinking a skinny latte looking faaaaabulooooossss daaaahhhhhling then the next day having a run along the beach in the early morning when the sun has just come up. It will be fantastic to bring up my little man Jacob there and when we have another (yes get the weight off then get fat hee hee) It's a lovely picture I see in my head and a great goal to think about, oh by the way you're all invited to my table to have latte's and chit chat about how we used to be xx On the down side, dh and Jacob had a car picnic while I watched the sky rats (seagulls) and the whole car smelt of cornish pasty, fresh bread and skips the rotters, just sipped my water and daydreamed about me in a floaty dress not worrying about breathing in xx Sorry to waffle, xx

What about a nice hot bath with loads of bubbles, a good book and an hour of time to yourself? Really helps me when I come in from work having had a REALLY bad day

What about a nice hot bath with loads of bubbles, a good book and an hour of time to yourself? Really helps me when I come in from work having had a REALLY bad day

Well I've coloured my roots - and straightened my hair so I look half decent! My son is drinving me mad with his behaviour and to be honest I'll be glad when I take his friend home at 4pm!

I just feel like misery the pig - oink oink oink :mad:

omg the day is dragging along i nearly cant wait until bed time!! all i can think of is bloody food..im thinking of having a soup now but feel it might be to early.

gonna root upstairs and have a look for ketosticks think i had some from lipotrim there prob out of date though. it will keep me busy for a while

ps my house is a tip!:cry:

omg the day is dragging along i nearly cant wait until bed time!! all i can think of is bloody food..im thinking of having a soup now but feel it might be to early.

gonna root upstairs and have a look for ketosticks think i had some from lipotrim there prob out of date though. it will keep me busy for a while

ps my house is a tip!:cry:

Why don't you have a half pack of sweet - in a hot drink??? Then you can have another pack eg soup for T, then finish off with the other sweet half - makes it all seem a bit more bearable x

sunday.gif

Have been going through my wardrobes AGAIN!!

Found all sorts of 'new' things I can wear :)

Got one overflowing binbag full of stuff for the charity shop.
Another for the bin and a third to sell on ebay!

All of a sudden some bigger clothes I have still been able to wear are falling off me - so they have to go :)

Have had a great afternoon so far and having a coffee break at the mo!

Well - still pee'd off

... Totally O/T but just wondered what you think! I am appalled that I just had a child stay at my house for 24hrs who never even said thank for having me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bought them nibbles, sweets, cooked dinner, cooked breakfast, took them to McD's for lunch today AND collected and dropped him off!
He just got out of my car without a bloody word :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Depends on whether or not the parents have taught the child to say 'please' and 'thank you'

Of course they should!!

Well I've just had my luvly luvly soup and I've drink 4ltr water today, still got my peanut bar for this evening and am I am starting to feel a bit more thawed out than earlier...
I wonder if I should've had my pack earlier?????
I have really noticed that I have got myself into a set routine on what & when I eat - is this a good thing or bad????
Oh well at least I am feeling a wee bit happier!
xxx
:)

oh dear have fallen off wagon BIG TIME!

Have been on the go since my first phone call at 5am this morning - I hate being on call! I'm tired, stinking of cats piss, and have not drunk any water really. The worst bit is, the senior partner in the practice felt sorry for me and his wife cooked me a Sunday dinner, and I wolfed it down. Oh bugger.

So start again tomorrow for me, and expect I'll probably be back into the 11s tomorrow with a hellish carb hangover. Grrrr!

And I have the next 2 weekends on call too.

You are all doing so well and putting me to shame. Tomorrow is a new day I guess.

Have now got TWO binbags of clothes for the Charity shop!

I don't know where all these clothes are coming from - they must breed!

OMG, i have had such a tuff day today :(.

I went to see my lil cousin who has fractured her elbow :character00264:and there was loadsa food in the house. I knew it was to be expected because my cousin likes to feed us loads and they have loadsa cakes and crisps and eveything. I managed to resist altho i was very tempted :drool:. Things got worse on the way home tho when my sisters decided to get a takeaway but I still managed to resist. They are eating in the other room right now and i am sitting here with my laptop trying to pass time :whistle:. I have really been craving takeaway today tho :drool:.

When i last did CD i was craving takeaway for weeks. But then i started to crave things like sandwiches and pasta. I'm trying not to think about food now, lol.

I'm also very proud of myself today because i put my new computer desk together all on my own :D. Usually the men of the house do all that kinda thing but i just wanted to get it out the way. So i am very pleased with myself :D

I hope everyone else is having a gud day :) xx

Time4me
I'd be totally outraged if a kid didn't thank me for giving them a good day,didn't the parent run out and say thanks either?
Sorry you had such a bad day,but you stayed on plan!Well done!
Hope Monday is a better day

Evening all

Wow sounds like some of you have had a tough day .... tomorrow is a new day and Im sure it will be a better one for you, so dont let today bring any of you down!

Well done to everyone who has resisted temptations, makes the journey an easier and quicker one .... says me who is a serial blipper!!

Ive had a nice and busy afternoon and evening. I didnt buy any picture frames after as I didnt see any I liked, but bought some cushions, a laundry basket and a size 12 top ... just need to get in to size 12 bottoms now .. which Im hoping wont be long!

We took the kids to play planet along with my brother and his two children, we all had great fun, it was busy when we got there but then the last hour that they were open there were only 10 of us in there so we had the whole place to ourselves, was fab, we all went on everything, I had great fun and a bit of a workout to boot. Resisted all temptations today, little bit slack with the water but not too bad, so all in all a good day again for me.

Unofficial weigh in for me tomorrow (havent met with new cdc yet to be officially weighed etc) but I dont think I will have lost anything after my blippy 3 days earlier in the week, but I dont mind as long as Im going in the right direction next week.

Evening all, been out all day and forgot to bring a tetra with me, doh! So catching up on shakes and water now I'm back at home. Woke up reaaally late this morning so will probably have trouble getting up for work tomorrow grrr.

Back