SUNDAY HOUR BY HOUR

Me too - I stayed up pretty late last night and had set the alarm for 8.45 as a Sky engineer was coming to install another box ---- he phoned and woke me at 8.05 from outside the house .... he's now installed it and left before he was even due to arrive!

On my first 1/2 pint of water now.

Morning!!!

Just had a cup of coffee, now starting on my water. I have decided today not to save all my packs until evening as I run out of time and have to force them all down and then feel stuffed. Which amazes me!!!

I really had such a nice day yesterday, hope today is the same. I just love the postive feelings this absence of food give me. Still scratching my head in amazement. I think I will be doing that all the way through. But yesterday, I was so happy, and felt such a buzz.....abstinence is like a drug!

I want to do something productive today. Maybe I will make some beaded jeweley or do some cross-stitch. I feel like making something. I just wish our house was more organised - I don't know if it is like this for others, but when my house is cluttered - my mind feels cluttered,and I can't really focus on things. I can't wait till our garage is built and we unload some of the stuff that fills the house now. :( I am sick of it!! Every spare bit of space has stacks of floor tiles, grout, paint, ladders,s tep stools, appliances waiting to be fit in the garage, items that need storing....its just , ugh, I hate it!!!

My art room is full of tools, cement mixer, welder, air compressor, more ladders, furniture in boex as no where to put it out yet....its endless!!! I need a magic wand!!!!!

Well, theres me venting my spleen!!! LOL

When all I really wanted to say was, Have a great day everyone!!!! :D

XX

B computer

I have been up a while, but I couldnt get the computer to connect to the internet. How frustrating is that. Well its going now found out D daughter has switched if off at the mains.

I know what you mean about the house being cluttered. I have a small bungalow and its full the brim of things I havnt used for ages. I am gradually thinning them all out but it is taking time. Its trying to get the old man so dispose of his rubbish. He has a pair of boots in the wardrobe he has had for 26 years which at last are worn out but he wont get rid of them. Well he thinks he wont (if you know what I mean:rolleyes:)

Well feeling so much better after yesterdays trauma, you would of thought nothing had happened. Oh that is life move forwards now. I may not lose any weight this week, but that is behind me. I like my class anyway so it is one more week as long as I can get back on track at all times thats what matters. Although I would prefer it if I could handle things without turning to you know what.

Well we are in the process in filling the loft with more junk, one day the ceiling is going to cave in. Have been trying to decorate the spare bedroom since Christmas but it has taken this long to sort the rubbish that has been acquired in there over the years. You know the spare room, that turns into the local tip.

My middled daughter and two grandchildren are coming to see me this afternoon to show of their new 4 wheel drive. My SIL has been on LL but has since changed to CD as his LLC has not been in contact with him. He didnt got the classes anyway so I suppose that is not too bad.

Well off to do something useful. Have a gluggy day everyone.

Afternoon all, hope you are all doing ok?
Buffet went well last night apart from one little hick up!! I got the cakes I'd made out of the oven and without knowing it I'd popped an almond into my mouth!!! not done that in over 10 weeks! I spat it out like it was poison :eek::eek::eek: None of it found it's way to my tummy!!! Shocked the hell out of me!!! Off to watch the football now so I'll be back on later :D

my little girl has slipped down the stairs this morning and hurt her heel. She still won't stand on it and is hobbling/hopping/hanging onto furniture. I guess I'll be off to A&E in an hour then :(

Well done Bex - that was habit kicking in only to find you spitting it out :)

Awww Miss B - hope you get on okay and that she's feeling better.

Hello peeps - I had to tear myself wawy from the site today or I would have gotten noting done!! Discovered the Chatroom and had some lovely chats with loads of people. Was fun! We should one night plan an organised meet!

But I finally go away and got some stuff done. Phew!

Making up for lack of water this afternoon now...on my 6th pint. Have had a muffin and 1/4 of peanut bar. I tried puting the psyllium husks in the muffin, and it was actually pretty good. Made the muffin taller and very similar to a bran muffin. I might cook it less then 1 min 50 seconds next time though as it was a lot to chew. Might like a little softer. But a good way to get the husks down without them turning to gloop! Will try them in a cold shake tomorrow....as they are working wonders. I am right as rain. ;)

Having chicken soup in a moment. And then another soup and bar later tonight.

Hope your daughter is OK Miss B and that everyone is having a good day!!! :)

Yep I am up for a meet whenever.

Well daughter and grandchildren have all gone peace at last, bless em.
I still keep getting these terrible headache, but I have come to the conclusion that the are forum headaches whereby I am sitting on the computer for at least 1/2 the day. LOL.

Well I think I have found something for the wedding on Friday. I have looked in all the shops and on the internet and couldnt find anything, or I did but then they wouldnt have it in my size. Well routed down wardrobe and found and nice black flattering top and some black trousers. I have a lovely new pair of expensive red shoes, cost me £75 quid. Cant believe I paid that but they are stunning. So will dress up the outfit with some red jewellry and try and buy and short red jacket in the week. Save my money for a ball dress which I will be going to end of March, whereby I hopefull will of lost another two stone. I will try and get a picture on as I look so different already from my avitar picture.

Hope everyone is enjoying Sunday, I am looking forward to "Dancing on Ice" later. Still struggling with the water but trying hard.:tear_drop:

I missed Dancing On Ice :( So will have to watch it when it's repeated next Saturday morning.

Not done too well on the water today - going to go have another one now so that should be at least 3 litres.

Hubby has been baking bread again, it's just coming out now and the house smells gorgeous .... swine :D

Back