Sunday - hour by hour

Fizzy

Silver Member
Morning guys.

1 bar and 1 pint down this morning so far. Sneaked on the scales this morning and was pleasantly surprise!

How is everyones Sunday going?

Good morning. So far so good. A liter and a half down for me and half a shake. Put half a vanilla in my coffee.

Good Morning everyone, I'm still in bed!!! husband out for the day and my daughter is away for the weekend camping so I'm planning a nice relaxing morning - wish I could say the same for this afternoon tho, my treadmill is being delivered so i will have to get going on some exercise i reckon, xx

good morning everyone!
ve only just got up and the only thing that has passed my lips is toothpaste!
gonna have some water and half a shake made into porridge. to warm me up.
doesnt look like itsgonna be too bad down here weather wise, i really need to do a carboot sale, but dunno if i can be bothered!
need to make some money and room for xmas scary hey!
enjoy your day! x

Good morning everyone!

Managed a lay in this morning - 7.30am!! Walked the dogs, cleaned the hamster out, cleaned the kitchen, hoovered & now about to go for a shower before i set about the ironing.

1 shake & 2 litres of water down.

Off to my mums for sunday dinner - well OH will have the dinner & i'll have my veg soup!!

xxxx

afternoon all

ive had 1 tetra and about 1.5litres of water. Tried the veg soup with curry powder but god its rank. Im now drinking green tea! Have just put my chicken in the oven 4 my ss+ meal later. What sort of spices can we use? can we use season all???

Back