Sunday - hour by hour

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fizzy, 17 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

Morning guys.

1 bar and 1 pint down this morning so far. Sneaked on the scales this morning and was pleasantly surprise!

How is everyones Sunday going?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Cambridge Diet
    Good morning. So far so good. A liter and a half down for me and half a shake. Put half a vanilla in my coffee.
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Morning everyone. just on my 1st shake and 1st 500ml :) not up to much today just chilling :) x
  5. lynda

lynda Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Good Morning everyone, I'm still in bed!!! husband out for the day and my daughter is away for the weekend camping so I'm planning a nice relaxing morning - wish I could say the same for this afternoon tho, my treadmill is being delivered so i will have to get going on some exercise i reckon, xx
  6. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    good morning everyone!
    ve only just got up and the only thing that has passed my lips is toothpaste!
    gonna have some water and half a shake made into porridge. to warm me up.
    doesnt look like itsgonna be too bad down here weather wise, i really need to do a carboot sale, but dunno if i can be bothered!
    need to make some money and room for xmas scary hey!
    enjoy your day! x
  7. Bev1963

Bev1963 Likes to Post

morning everyone, one pint of water & two mugs of black tea. am just off for my first shake now.
  8. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Pro Points
    Good morning everyone!

Managed a lay in this morning - 7.30am!! Walked the dogs, cleaned the hamster out, cleaned the kitchen, hoovered & now about to go for a shower before i set about the ironing.

1 shake & 2 litres of water down.

Off to my mums for sunday dinner - well OH will have the dinner & i'll have my veg soup!!

9. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

Im so behind on my water today, I better get a move on.
  10. LucyLou

LucyLou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    afternoon all

ive had 1 tetra and about 1.5litres of water. Tried the veg soup with curry powder but god its rank. Im now drinking green tea! Have just put my chicken in the oven 4 my ss+ meal later. What sort of spices can we use? can we use season all???
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.