*****Sunday Hour by Hour*******

night-owl

Gold Member
Had porridge and coffee. I have so got to do some work today! Been putting it off for days now! Hope everyone has a great dieting day today!

Morning hun, know the feeling, really should do some household chores but.... there's always a but!

xx

Good morning - well there's loads I should be doing today but I'm hoping to ignore the most of it. Hubby and youngest son have gone to the bike show at the NEC in Birmingham and I think me and my oldest lad (home from RAF for weekend) are off to the cinema to see the new James Bond film - luckily he never eats popcorn so I won't feel tempted as it's one of my faves :)

Hi everyone! we have just pulled out the electric fire from the fire place and have bought a fire grate...so have now got a lovely roaring log fire going, and it's fab.

have had a quarter of a bar and 2 cups of coffee. Am just mooching about, will have a green tea presently

Attachments

• pickies from nov 003.jpg
    pickies from nov 003.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 28
Hi everyone! we have just pulled out the electric fire from the fire place and have bought a fire grate...so have now got a lovely roaring log fire going, and it's fab.

have had a quarter of a bar and 2 cups of coffee. Am just mooching about, will have a green tea presently

ooooo how wonderful does that look, very very jealous! xx

Frances - hope the headache has gone today.

Katie - have fun with Daniel Craig!

I have friends coming round this afternoon for a cuppa and snack, then Church and then curry - lots of fodd guantlets to run. I'm beginning to see how easy it was to get so big!
Am going to try mny first proper exericise on CD and go for a swim.

That fire looks gorgeous - awwwww warmth... I remember it well :)

AllyKat your going to be really tired tonight, thats a BUSY day.
Can I come and sit in front of that fire Angie, it looks lovely.
Have a good day everybody xxx
Lynne x

Morning (just) Did all the dreaded housework yesterday, so today is sorting Christmas cards out as lots have to go abroad....then it's the dreaded ironing and packing for going away with work.

The fire looks so inviting!

have a great day!

Looove the fire. Want! Funny I did have a very slight headache this morning too, but didn't need to take anything. Must just be TOTM, but I never used to have headaches. I know this as I am always having to throw away boxes of nurofen that are past their use by date.

Sharpened all my pencils. Getting ready to do some serious work, right now! Can't wait until my deadline is passed (9th Dec) so I can start getting some exercise done. I love the gym in December, nice and quiet!

your all invited to sit round the fire....don't know about you guys but I am really feeling the cold this weekend brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Hi every1, hope you are all having a good weekend.xx

I put a camera on ebay this morning it took 16mins to sell.lol. maybe I sold it to cheap!

I too am having a slow week, had a sneaky weigh in on my scales and only lost 1lb!! I get weighed on Tuesday I dont know whats happened?? I might need to snuggle up next to yur lovely fire Angie to try and get warm its absolutely freezing BRRRRRRRRRR

Back