*** SUNDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

Yes hun i did , my cdc is also a member here aswell!!!!....I am so happy 2 moro is the beginning of MY new life ....

hi guys. well my mouth is starting to taste of saltwater. like i got seawater up my nose or something. this happened to me last time i did cd and it was rank. it went away after a bit but urgh...

but at least i know that it's working. feeling a little bit out of it today... work tomorrow, ick. but i'm there on my own so hopefully it will pass quickly :)

abz xx

I have just got back from my mam's where I resisted all the lovely food and biccy's - sat and watched my sister dunk a kit kat into her coffee and I swear I could taste it, I wanted to cry, seriously. I had a chicken & mush. soup and to be honest I couldn't stomach it, I wanted to be sick after it. I just didn't want it - I want to taste something different. Anyway, another 100% day so far and I am determined to make it through the night. I woke up at 4.00 a.m. this morning literally riving my legs off with itchiness. Every hair follicle on my legs has a blister type spot on them, the itchiness is driving me crazy. The piriton don't seem to be working either.

I have got 2 packs to look forward to (yeeah :() tonight. Going to have a hot bath now becasue I am freezing, then maybe a strawberry shake at 7.00. Like I have said before I can only take one day at a time.

Big hugs Mia. Some days are just tougher than others, and they don't come much tougher than Easter Sunday. But you have been really strong - keep the faith!!!

I've been in the garden for 5 hours, digging, weeding, pulling up fencing, cutting brambles... when the sun's out, it's just great, and kept me away from temptation. Gonna do the same as you Mia and have a long, lazy bath now and curl up with a hot choc...

Abz, very weird with the seawater thing... yuk. But as you say, it means things are moving... hope it passes soon. Mojo, so happy for you, enjoy your 'last supper' and good luck for tomorrow!!!

xxx

Evening everyone-better late than never :) Finding today a bit of a struggle-not as in trying not to eat-but making myself eat because I am just not hungry at all. I only had a mousse about an hour ago-the first thing I've had all day. I still have a litre and a half of water to get through, a shake and a soup.:eek: Got a stomach ache-which was awful last night. My TOTM (which came on Thursday and went Friday) decided to come back with a vengeance and make me feel awful. I couldn't sleep and had to come downstairs in the middle of the night for painkillers. I'm looking forward to the soup-it's the rest of it that is making me feel sick at the thought of it.:sigh:

Hi folks *waves*

Glad to see everyone is doing ok :)

Have been reading but not posting as I couldn't find my rose tinted specs Katy :wave_cry:

Annie x

All anyone can ever do is one day at a time. And thats good!

Get through the days and the weight will look after itself.

hiya..

so are there any fun things on here - quizzes, games, bits of nonsense, to cheer folks up??

Vx

ha. i've never needed to worry about that :) my mum would never give me easter eggs when i did want them so now that i don't there's no worries :)

abz xx

my mum never did either!!!! all I was told as a child was "cakes sweets and chocolate all they do is make you fat and rot your teeth!" so as a result am here now trying to lose weight due to all the secret eating as a child.
x

Mia "I woke up at 4.00 a.m. this morning literally riving my legs off with itchiness. Every hair follicle on my legs has a blister type spot on them, the itchiness is driving me crazy. The piriton don't seem to be working either."

Oh poor you what is the allergic reaction to ?
well done for being strong at your mums
x

Aw Lazy... post away, if you feel blue and fed up it might help, there's lots of support & inspiration here. If I'm feeling OK I want everyone else to be happy too, but sometimes what you actually need is to just feel the way you are feeling. We'll listen & help if we can... everyone here has had rotten days & weeks and low times for all kinds of reasons. You're not alone, honest.

Big hugs Lazy. You'll find those rose-tinted specs when you're ready...

xxx

Yey 3 shakes down and half a litre of water to go till the end of today. Am so pleased have managed to stick to it and its thanks to you guys x

well done hun...........

i know im defo gunna be here 2moro for sure and im gunna apoligise now in advance for my pathetic i cant do this posts.....alll que up for the virtuall slaps**orderly que please!!**

Jessica Rabbit I get this itchy reaction when I am on CD. There are threads about it somewhere, a few of us on CD seem to experience it, but it is getting me down now. I can't stand it aaarrrrggggg

Hi Guys, I hope it's ok for me to write here, too.

The threads are interesting to read, some funny and some just 'enlightening' as I/we are able to see how others are coping.

I've done really well today although I managed to turn down bacon, I did have some piquante peppers with my cottage cheese. I hope it doesn't cause a huge delay in my weight loss.

I'm thinking of doing what someone else did (soz, can't remember your name) and read a book; let's hope I manage to fall in love, too; albeit not with a vampire ;-)

I've had terrible cravings these last few days for chips or chocolate.....:break_diet:

Jessica Rabbit I get this itchy reaction when I am on CD. There are threads about it somewhere, a few of us on CD seem to experience it, but it is getting me down now. I can't stand it aaarrrrggggg

oh poor you! have you tried telfast ? that was quite good when i had my urticaria -

do the lactose free ones make any difference to you and do you react to any other foods or is it just CD ?
sending you vibes to stop the itching x

OMG- just tasted my first tetra and they are horrid. It tastes so metallic, like iron. It must be because there is such a high concentration of minerals, but it really tastes like blood. Really worried about my weekend away next week now. We're sailing to Amsterdam, so no way of making shakes or cooking porridge. I was planning on relying on bars and tetras, but now I dunno what I'm going to do! ARRRGGH!

Back