*** SUNDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

I have cheated :( :(. I have been hungry all day and I just couldn't resist any longer. Those of you who read my posts know I cheat with salmon and prawns as when I know I am cheating I look for the most low carb stuff I've got in the house. So, I had 4 king prawns and a small tin of pink salmon, following by a little bit ice cream.

Yes, I regret it but I want MORE!!!!! I am starving. I feel like saying sod it, I'll start again tomorrow and ordering the biggest chinese I've ever had in my life.

Hey Mia
I know you have been struggling the last few days with it and at least you were sensible enough to choose somet that wont take you out of fat burning.

I could go on about not ordering the chinese, but at the end of the day only you know how okay you will be with that in the morning when you need to start again. I have mini cheats with high protein stuff abnd usually put half a pound on and it comes off the following day but Im usually cursing by weigh in time cos Ive not quite lost what i intended to.

If you do order chinese try to have egg foo yung or an omlette and stay away from the carbs for damage limitation.

I think what Im saying after all that ramble is that I think we all keep on track as best we can but some days it gets the better of us and we have to deal with it and get started again the follwing day.
The rash must be making you feel pretty grot aswell. I know I did when I had my urticaria.
x

Don't do it Mia. However good that chinese sounds (and god, it does sound good) you will regret it in the morning. Do you really wanna have to go through the headaches and hunger for 3 days again to get back into ketosis? Do you REALLY want it so much that it is worth an extra week or more of SS before getting to goal?

Its times like this I need KD she always has really wise words and she could asay it alot better than me to help you.

Im off to watch Grey's Anatomy with Mc Dreamy and Mc Steamy to keep my mind occupied
take care everyone and see you tomorrow xxx

Lisa, I hated the tetras too... yuk. The bars are fab though, and great for travel. You could always try making shake on boat with bottled water & one of those battery operated cappuchino frothers... about £5... have used them when working away from home. Just a thought.

Mia, try to stay strong. You can do it hun.

xxx

I was wondering about one of those Katy, as my CDC sells them. Are they any good? I can't help but imagine a shake thats frothy on top with lumps in the bottom... ewww

try looking at the photo thread it gives me a boost when i think i wanna binge

Lisa, they're not as good as an ordinary hand blender but if you keep going the result is OK. I guess it depends how long the boat journey is really!

xxx

Haahaa, its 15 and a half hour crossing- overnight, a day in Amsterdam, and the same crossing back. Gunna miss my porridge, but at least one of my meals can come from bars as I'll just be in week 3!

hi guys. my day 2 is nearly over and light-headed doesn't really cover how i'm feeling.

i've finished new moon too now. so that's two books of nigh on 600 pages i've read in the last two days from start to finish. can you tell i was trying to avoid movement or thinking about food? i am at work tomorrow so at least that should keep me occupied (and minis of course) but goodness knows what tuesday will bring!!

i personally LOVE chocolate tetras but i hate the banana ones and the strawberry ones. and i add hot water to make two hot chocolates instead of the one tetra...

abz xx

Back