Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Sunday Hour x Hour

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 10 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Morning!! I got up a much more reasonable time today!!

My plan today, and I am saying it "out loud" here because then maybe I will do it!!... :D .. Is to do 60 crunches and some stretching exercises.

Aside from that, and a load of laundry and a quick trip to the market to finish shopping...a chilled day lies ahead.

I am now awaiting the shops to open because I am dangerously close to being out of loo roll - and that is one thing you never want to happen on THIS diet!!!! :giggle: ;) :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    There - I new that woudl work! I just did my 60 crunches and 1- extra to boot. It does not sound like much, but I have been telling myself every day for at least the past 3 months - probably longer - "Just get on the ground and do 20 crunches - thats all!!" And ever day I said I would, "later". So this is a biggy for me!! Now maybe I will get it to be a regular thing. Fingers crossed!

I used to hate exercise then after losing all the weight I loved it. Loved to keep pushing and challenging myself. BUt my regime went by the wayside too once I returned to work after being signed off for so long. Before that I was hoofin it like a maniac!

It is amazing how fast you lose your level of fitness when you put some weight back on. The slightest amount of weight -be it gained or lost - has a pretty quick impact on your physicality.

With all of my joint and pain issues, I am uberaware of it, and already in just one week, my knees are not as painful as they were a week ago.

It makes me wonder how in the hell I EVER shifted ten extra stones around with me day in and day out, when now - just a portion of that regained and I am in almost the same pain I was in 10 stone heavier. I must have really pushed my skeleton to the limit, who could blame it for being unable to sustain extra weight!!! lol

Anyway, I am rambling again. TIme to get on with a few other things...just had my cycle ride to the shop, and I am finding it fun to see with just a bit of creative packing how much I can get home in one run between my basket and my rucksack!

Its kind of nice not driving!!

4. Orinoconomore

Orinoconomore Full Member

Nothing feels like fulfilling a goal even a short term one! Go BL :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.