SUNDAY Hour x Hour

Good luck with the house hunting Corey, you're right it will all be worth it - I really do admire you and other people who adopt and foster, I think it's a wonderful thing to do.... have you been given an approximate date as to when the process will be complete for you?

We really are at the early stages of the process at the moment - we've got our medicals on Wednesday, but when we had our initial meeting with the Social Worker, she seemed to think that it could be as early as the New Year - we were advised to consider pre-schoolers and in our area that is mostly what is available for adoption - so fingers crossed.

Saw a fantastic house huge garden and overlooking a bird sanctuary lake thingy. absolutely beautiful - the idea of moving was to lower the mortgage - think that might be getting a rethink now!!

oo house sounds gorgeous! sounds like there's alot goes into adopting like. I don't really know much about it but it does sound like a lengthy process. Meidcal and all sorts.Bet it's so exciting though, especially as it could be as soon as the new year that you become a mum and dad :)

Great that it may only take so long for the process to be completed, that time will fly by! Love the sound of the new house... sounds like you shop like I do, go for something at one level and come back with something a whole lot more! Good luck for Wednesday ;)

Well I've just come back from a half hour ride on the back of hubby's motorbike - first time I've been on one in about 14 years! Was great but my hands are colder than they usually are now --- also when I got off the bike I thought worryingly that my legs may stay in that position LOL - can feel in my thighs where I must have been gripping.

The bike ride has made me even more convinced that I'm doing the right thing by arranging these bike lessons - glad I went on it now :)

ee I wish I could do something like that, bet it's so exhilirating riding a motor bike, GOING REALLY FAST!! But they scare the life out of me!

LOL Donna I'll let you know when I first get on it! Being the passenger today was brilliant, so I'm hoping that the satisfaction of riding it myself will outweigh even that.

ee I wish I could do something like that, bet it's so exhilirating riding a motor bike, GOING REALLY FAST!! But they scare the life out of me!

It is a fantastic feelin Donna! Pure freedom! Makes your jaws sore though cause you are smiling the whole time!! I never thought I would have the courage to do it, but we surprise ourselves sometimes! :D

Tell you what BL - when I pass I'll have a ride down to Sussex one day to see you. I'll stop over in a Travel Lodge and we can go for a blast!

Hello everyone,

I am back from the Horse show, I havnt read any posts yet and it looks like there is a lot to catch up with.

I have been amazingly good today, under the circumstances,passsed on the superb free lunch provided, had to stop and get the OH MacDonalds on the way back, was so tempted and then I remember not to listen to the chatter box. Can this counselling at last be working. I hope so.

Gonna spend a while catching and will comment again later. Hope you have all been good girls and boys;)

Well that took some time, off to watch my favourite Dancing On Ice and then Candleford.

It is a fantastic feelin Donna! Pure freedom! Makes your jaws sore though cause you are smiling the whole time!! I never thought I would have the courage to do it, but we surprise ourselves sometimes! :D

hehe was just imagining flying down a country road with my hair blowing behind me huge grin on my face......seems a little less scary now :)

Back