Sunday hour x hour

Fizzy

Silver Member
Morning

Had a bar and a quater of a litre of water this morning so far. Im going on the Wii fit in a bit and then this afternoon we are going to the local gala if DD gets her room clean. Have to finish my listing on ebay too, was going to do them yestarday but spent too long on here instead.

Had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and they have moved!!!!!!!! Finally after a week and a half of staying the same.

Hey Fizzy, good to hear your scales are moving in the right direction. Well I am gonna go have a shower then into town. Gotta find an anniversary pressie for my inlaws as just remembered it's their anniversary tomorrow! And also need to get hubby a bag to take on the plane.

I hope you all have a good day x

Hey girls, Im going fod shopping this morning and taking the kids with me so should be fun! anything to get them out because they are driving me nuts.
Heres to a good day, havent had a shake or water yet - justdont fancy it. Will have some when I get back.

hey fizzy,bunny :)

just about to have my 1st tetra and 500ml water. nothing really planned for today just chilling and doing some cleaning!!

Good luck at finding a pressie Bunny, hope they are easy to buy for.

I rarely go food shopping any more, my mom keeps buying food and sending it over.

Oh Becky that reminds me I have to do some housework, well at least the ironing today, the housework can wait until tomorrow as I have the day off and apart from the dog who I can send in the garden im home alone.

Day 12 and the 1st day that my scales haven't moved. WI is 5hrs later than usual on Weds and that will be my new time. I really need to have lost 4 lbs at least this week.

Not long up, had my first shake of the day and now onto the water. Sorted through loads of clothes yesterday, deciding what I'd bring on holidays Tues week....found loads that hasn't fitted me for ages (woo hoo) so doing a load of washing to freshen things up that have been stored away. Other than that, lunch over at my mums later. An fairly easy day.....

Day 7 and I am 9lbs lighter and have now been able to add 1 pair of jeans to my wardrobe. i previously had only 3 pairs of trousers to fit the fat me into! Yay feel like I have been shopping.

Back