***sunday***lets do it hr by hr***

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
Good Morning everyone!
Thought i'd start this today as i couldn't see one.

Hope everyone is well this morning!

Just had 1 coffee so far, going to get some water now.

have a great day all

xx

well i just had a strawberry shake for my brekkie, and im on my second litre of water

dont know why but i have always found it easy to drink the water until i get to about 5pm and just hardly drink any... !!

hope everyone else is enjoying their sunday!!

Hi all im day 1 of restart, had 2 teas and nearly finished first pint. Had my porridge too and going to have a bit of chicken later me thinks to get me through if i need it.

Good luck with your restart Sara!!

Wow that was hard just had to cook a big 'cracky' brekkie (our name for fry up!) for the family, so i've served it up and i thought i'd come on here to distract myself!! Still on my first half a litre of water better get a move on with that and 3 coffees, think i'll go and make my porridge when they are nearly done eating i don't pick the leftovers! arrrgghh!! it's so hard sometimes isn't it.

Anyone doing anything fun today?

xx

afraid there's not much fun to be had here. i'm at work. gah. ha.

ah well. monday and tuesday off. felt like crap yesterday but am back in the zone today. weigh in tomorrow but i don't think i've really lost anything. hoping for 3lbs but doubt i'll even get 2.

abz xx

Good luck with your weigh in Abz!!

Hiya folks,

Good luck with WI abz :)

Just finishing my 3rd litre of water, had mint choc mousse, 1st one and they are loooovley :) plus a choc tetra for lunch.

Feeling a bit glum as it is raining and I have promised myself I would do 10,000 steps a day and I don't want to go out in the horrible weather...

Hope everyones Sunday is going well,

Sarah

hi Sarah, the weather sucks today!! i'm having a lazy day today hubby is making us watch all the Rocky movies on Sky (not seen them before!) he thinks it's his birthday...ha ha!!
2litres of water and loads of coffee down, 1 porridge so far, going to make banana ice cream with my shake in a minute just waiting for kids pizza to cook. back to my sofa...!

xx

well i'm still at work. only 2.5 hours left to go now. haven't had much chance to get on with my programming though. other stuff keeps popping up, ha. but i will worry about that when i'm back on wednesday. two whole days off. woo. no clue what i'm going to do with them. i may fall into a vegetative state...

abz xx

Well it is that kind of weather abz as Lelly said it is sofa time!!!

Oh where am I going to get the inspiration to go for a walk, I am frozen!!! May be i'll have a dance around with my i-pod on, that's always amusing for OH lol

Sarah x

ha. do it. i love prancing around the house sometimes. or failing that just march around the living room to your i-pod. you'll clock up some steps in no time!! do that. at least you'll be warm. and you can stop every two songs to check minis :D

abz xx

Back