Sunday/Monday weigh ins

I weighed in on Monday last week but normally do it Sunday and think I will go back to it too as for some reason it just didn't feel right doing it on a Monday!!

I weighed in on Monday last week but normally do it Sunday and think I will go back to it too as for some reason it just didn't feel right doing it on a Monday!!

Maybe we could make it a Sunday/Monday weigh in if you like? So you too could share your results here!

i weigh on a monday, too. when the gym scales decide to work! i haven't done it this week yet coz they weren't playing on monday and i'm not going back til tomorrow. will join you for monday's weigh-in though :)

Ok, I'm in with my Sunday/Monday weigh in!

By the way Rhuba, thank you so much for your kind comments - I was grinning from ear to ear reading them! :)

Officially do still weigh in on a Monday, but maintaining now. Best day in honesty, stops you being extra naughty at weekend!

Good luck with the weightloss x

Hi Guys, I WAS a wed weigh in but my home scales are terrible! So I went to my local Boots on Monday and got a print out of my weight, so I'm gonna be a Monday WI from now on the Boots scale every week....I'd love to join in??

xxxx

Hi, I'd like to join in too please. I think it will really help with my motivation. I weigh in on a Monday anyway, so having somewhere to report to might make me keep away from those nibbles over the weekend.

ooooh! heeeeelllo mummy tummy! I forgot you were a Monday weigher too! I am now too! after my scales are SOO unreliable! xx

Hi, I'd like to join in too please. I think it will really help with my motivation. I weigh in on a Monday anyway, so having somewhere to report to might make me keep away from those nibbles over the weekend.

Great :D I know exactly what you mean with this weigh in helping motivation. Good luck!

hi girlies, i know i've joined Monday club, but I've been debating whether to weigh every week or fortnight as I'm a serial weigher and think it would do me good to stay away from the scales for a while!! lol It's (unexpectedly) TOTM this week, so the decision's been made for me!! gonna weigh every fortnight!!

but i WILL be checking in tomorrow to see how you all got on!!

good luck with WI's girlies!! I'll post mine next week and we can divide by 2 to see how i did weekly!

xxxx

Hello all! I've written this in the September challenge thread so have just copy and pasted it here to save typing the same thing out again! -

Well it's weigh day for me today ladies and I've lost 3lbs!!! I'm really pleased as my weight loss has been really slow over the past4/5 weeks so it's given me a real boost. Went out last night too and had far too much wine, half a pack of pringles (light so that makes ALL the difference ) and half a chicken! This all sounds not too bad until you take into account the fact that I'd eaten before I went out! Ah well, at least I've a whole week to redeem myself!
This also means my BMI is finally in the 'normal' range

Princess Sausage
Nic -3lbs
sa89
rhuba
Soon to be yummy mummy
Mummy Tummy

It's a good feeling isn't it Nic - being normal! I don' know about you but when I got into the normal range a couple of weeks ago I still felt and still feel fat - I'm not sure whether that's coz I'm not at my goal yet or whether it is just my head trying to catch up but anyway I think its quite a big milestone as we are no longer putting our health in danger due to our weight.

It's a good feeling isn't it Nic - being normal! I don' know about you but when I got into the normal range a couple of weeks ago I still felt and still feel fat - I'm not sure whether that's coz I'm not at my goal yet or whether it is just my head trying to catch up but anyway I think its quite a big milestone as we are no longer putting our health in danger due to our weight.

Hi Debzi, yes I agree it is a massive milestone. I also still feel 'fat' and keep thinking I might lower my goal weight but we'll see. Losing weight in my 40's is very different from when I did it in my 20's - my body just isn't as elasticy (if you know what I mean!) and is never going to look the same at the same weight as it did back then. I've really just got to accept that I suppose and stop chasing the impossible. :(

I agree its about looking forward to our new fabulous selves, no need to worry about looking back at what we previously looked like!

Hello all! I've written this in the September challenge thread so have just copy and pasted it here to save typing the same thing out again! -

Well it's weigh day for me today ladies and I've lost 3lbs!!! I'm really pleased as my weight loss has been really slow over the past4/5 weeks so it's given me a real boost. Went out last night too and had far too much wine, half a pack of pringles (light so that makes ALL the difference ) and half a chicken! This all sounds not too bad until you take into account the fact that I'd eaten before I went out! Ah well, at least I've a whole week to redeem myself!
This also means my BMI is finally in the 'normal' range

Princess Sausage
Nic -3lbs
sa89
rhuba
Soon to be yummy mummy
Mummy Tummy

Well done on the loss this week NIC. That's a fantastic amount :)

Back