Sunday/Monday weigh ins

Only 0.5 off for me. But it is gone! Hope I'm not eating too much, will keep a closer eye this week.

How is everyone doing? I am not feeling confident for weigh in tomorrow as I ate two choc chip muffins yesterday and YES it was comfort food! :( I have been good today so who knows, however I haven't done much exercise all week due to totm problems lasting an age) Hope everyone is feeling positive (i need positive right now!!)

:cry:I'm not hopeful for weigh in tomorrow my daughter came in last night with an indian take away and i succumbed:cry::D OH my god it was delicious....wish you all well for tomorrow..

Well ladies I've put a pound ON and am feeling very peed off! I can't believe it's taking so long to lose these last few pounds. I've got 4 weeks to lose 8lbs - very doable but my body's being really bloody stubborn! I haven't had any naughty food and can only put it down to totm and also maybe the excess of the weddings has caught up with me. I've got to get focused agaain and sort this out!!!!!

Oh Nic *hugs* I really hope those last stubborn pounds get unstuck very soon for you! I know how annoying it is, I dont know maybe you could try eating a completely different menu for a week and see if your body reacts differently to it!

I have STS this week and I am not sure if its the two choc muffins I ate yesterday lmao - (but seriously could a person not lose anything at all over a whole week due to just that??) or it is possibly due to all my totm nightmares and the coil I had fitted last monday which has caused me untold probs! Well I am going to be extra cautious this week and try to do a bit more exercise during the week, (have come down with a rotten cold though) so I am not going to kill myself over it!

You're doing really well CuddlePaws and to be honest from what you've just described I'd say your body is probably all over the place!! Give it chance to settle down again and the results will soon show.

Hi ladies, well lost 1lb i'm pleased it's going just wish it would go faster..Oh well..

Itsy - well done on the lb every little counts!

Cuddlepaws - I'm sure once your body gets back on track you'll be feeling better! I hate that feeling of totm and like you said I'm sure that is influencing things! Just keep at it and I'm sure you will lose next week :)

Nic - You are so close now! Again I'd thing TOTM is the culprit here. I'm sure you'll have a loss next week :)

I'm down 1lb this week, haven't really tried this week so I am pleased with it. Will definitly try harder this week though!

Well done itsy and sa89 - you're both going the right way - down!!

Hi all, I am back on calorie counting after losing weight in the spring and then gaining some back over the summer. Can I join you all? I weigh in on Mondays.

hey everyone, you're all doing SO well!

I haven't visited this thread for a while, as my WI day has some how changed to a Wed!?? Didn't see that happening, it just happened! lol!

I'm SO annoyed with myself, I've been TERRIBLE in September, for the WHOLE month, with eating chocolate, chips, eating out, no exercise.......and I've lost 3lbs this whole month! Bum. My target was 12!

BUT, it's made me realise that this is something I REALLY REALLY want! SO, with 2 days left in September I'm back on track and am determined to stay on track right up to Christmas!

I'm joining a right posh gym tonight and am having a personal trainer to work out with me for 3 nights a week for the next 4 weeks to give me a much needed kick up the back side! So I'll let you all know how I get on!

Big hugs and lots of "well done's" and support to the rest of you!
I'll def be popping back and forth for inspiration!

xxxx

Welcome Riley, it's good to see some new faces! Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey too!

STBYM - I too have only lost 3lbs for the whole of September too! How rubbish! Like you though I'm determined to get back on track. I'm out with the girlies tonight so it will be a real test of my resolve!! Good luck with your personal trainer - it's bound to give you a good kick-start!

2lbs down for me this week ladies, so I'm really pleased! It's a day early too but I can't weigh in tomorrow. I think I'll probably just stick to sundays now though. I had a really good look at my eating over the past 2 weeks and realized the reason I was losing slowly was because I'd gradually been increasing my food intake and reintroducing foods I hadn't eaten in ages which although healthy wholefoods were quite calorific - cheese, nuts etc. So anyway I went back to basics this week and ate a typical days diet of a few months ago and it's worked! I just need to keep it together for a few more weeks and that should do it! Going out for sunday roast in a min ;)

:) Well done NIC68 thats a great loss hope i do as well in tomorrows WI.
Was up late this morning (really tired )
and resisted the scales..bit frightened to get on them this week..oh well we'll see :sigh:

Nic that is fantastic! :clap:

You are just a few low fat morsels away from your perfect body! ;)

So how many ladies are still weighing in on Mondays now?

I've been SO good this week and actually feeling loads better than the past few weeks. I seem to have lost a bit of padding around my middle and my waist has emerged, that feels lovely! :)

I have had a slow Sept too only 3 lbs off. I shall weigh in tomorrow morning and pray for something positive. Keep it up ladies be healthy and proud!

hey everyone, you're all doing SO well!

I haven't visited this thread for a while, as my WI day has some how changed to a Wed!?? Didn't see that happening, it just happened! lol!

I'm SO annoyed with myself, I've been TERRIBLE in September, for the WHOLE month, with eating chocolate, chips, eating out, no exercise.......and I've lost 3lbs this whole month! Bum. My target was 12!

BUT, it's made me realise that this is something I REALLY REALLY want! SO, with 2 days left in September I'm back on track and am determined to stay on track right up to Christmas!

I'm joining a right posh gym tonight and am having a personal trainer to work out with me for 3 nights a week for the next 4 weeks to give me a much needed kick up the back side! So I'll let you all know how I get on!

Big hugs and lots of "well done's" and support to the rest of you!
I'll def be popping back and forth for inspiration!

xxxx

Good luck soon to be yummy mummy, and the main thing is that you are getting back on track now, it shows you are in it for the long run :) I've had a bad september too, but heres to october!

2lbs down for me this week ladies, so I'm really pleased! It's a day early too but I can't weigh in tomorrow. I think I'll probably just stick to sundays now though. I had a really good look at my eating over the past 2 weeks and realized the reason I was losing slowly was because I'd gradually been increasing my food intake and reintroducing foods I hadn't eaten in ages which although healthy wholefoods were quite calorific - cheese, nuts etc. So anyway I went back to basics this week and ate a typical days diet of a few months ago and it's worked! I just need to keep it together for a few more weeks and that should do it! Going out for sunday roast in a min ;)

That is fantastic Nic! You must feel sooo good now that you are near the end. Not long to go now :)

Nic that is fantastic! :clap:

You are just a few low fat morsels away from your perfect body! ;)

So how many ladies are still weighing in on Mondays now?

I've been SO good this week and actually feeling loads better than the past few weeks. I seem to have lost a bit of padding around my middle and my waist has emerged, that feels lovely! :)

I have had a slow Sept too only 3 lbs off. I shall weigh in tomorrow morning and pray for something positive. Keep it up ladies be healthy and proud!

Join th club CP! I've had a slow sept too but I'm sure things will be better in october :) I'm still weighing on mondays too. Good luck for tomorrow!

3 lb lost this week! Go me! :character00201:

Thought I was going to be less as I feel bloaty again, but I'm very pleased. Fingers crossed for the other monday ladies!

Back