Sunday night blues...need some Monday inspiration

Lisaberry

Silver Member
Those bloomin beige crunchy carbs have been getting in the way of my good intentions and now I really need to be 110% on track for the rest of the week.

I know there is lots of ideas if I search around but I'm struggling at the mo - nothing is inspiring me!

What can I take to work tomorrow (I'll be there from 7:30 am until about 5:30 pm to keep me on track?
I have no refrigeration or heating facilities but I do have a food flask.
I'm doing extra easy and I like to make sure 1/3 of what I eat each meal is superfree, not just 1/3 over the day iykwim.

Someone help me please...I don't find a yogurt and an apple enough to keep me going until lunch (don't have brekkie at home) and then end up buying an overpriced salad as I couldn't think of anything to bring in with me.

Thanks for your help- I'm feeling really Bleurgh about everything at the mo!

My usual day requires about the same amount of time. I have the following action plan to avoid eating crap.

Step 1:
Bring breakfast (e.g. milk and weetabix with a banana and berries)

Step 2:
Snacks- fruit, tupperware of carrot, celery, peppers and some dip (quark with flavourings -herbs and garlic)

Step 3:
Lunch- a pasta salad? or noodle salad? or some SW Quiche?

Step 4:
Sweet snacks (cause I get a reallllllly bad sugary craving in the afternoon) Mullerlight yog, or defrosted berries and yog.

Hope that helps a little.

Do you like alpen light bars, or go to class and buy the hifi bars? I know these aint super free lol but these help my cravings.

SW quiche as mentioned above is lovely hot or cold, and you can stick as much veg in as you want. Last week i made one with quorn sausages and took to work cold, was lovely and i was stuffed till evening meal time.

x

Mmm, I am OBSESSED with the choc orange hifi but I keep it for the evening. I know you can have 2 Alpen lights but I need about 3 of those to get any kind of sweet satisfaction!!
I might make up some quiche for breakfast, sounds like a good idea! I have some bacon and tomato which I could put in.

I'm so fed up with lettuce at the mo - guess I could cook some veg instead?

Ave you tried the fibre plus bars from kelloggs? They are AMAZING! So chocolatey and yum. Plus you can have one as your hexb or syn it for 6 syns (same as a hifi or 2 APL). Mmm I want one now haha.

Back