Sunday - red or green???

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Morning all. What're you all on today? (and no i don't mean drugs! lol) I'm having a red day today - mainly cos i can't get through Sunday lunch without any meat!!
So breakfast is going to be
2 weetabix (heb), banana, strawberries, grapes topped with mullerlight.
Lunch - tuna on 1 slice wholemeal toast(heb) (sounds awful but is yummy) with two babybelles (hea) and some baby pickled onions
Dinner - chicken or turkey served with a huge pile of veg and an aunt bessies yorkie (2syns) with some gravy (1syn)
Will have my other HEa as milk in my tea.

Weigh in tomorrow - not expecting much as i've come off Cambridge and come straight on SW, that and the fact i would have only been doing it for a few days. I'm desperately hoping i wouldn't have gained, but i would have gained my carb stores back so i'm not holding my breath. :cool:

Morning Rayven :) Red Day for me too here! I have had 2 x Weetabix (HE B) with banana so far and then for lunch I am going to have toms on two slices of Nimble bread (HE B) and then for dinner we have the rest of the shepherds pie from last night with cauliflower! Will use my HE A for Milk throughout the day and have used some for Weetabix and will snack on some laughing cows I think from the other HE A

Does that sound right to you Rayven as I am still trying to get my head around it all :) xx

Yeah that sounds great hun. If anything i'd say you're not eating enough. Remember to make the most of your free foods. You shouldn't feel like you're on a diet or that you're depriving yourself.
Although saying that its two 'o' clock and i haven't eaten yet! *naughty me!* I didn't get up until late (actually got a lay in thismorning! YAY!) and then we went straight out so haven't really had the chance to do anything to eat yet. I really should have something soon because i find when i don't eat enough my weight loss slows down! :(
Hope you have a good day hun. Although i've only just re-started SW i was on it before so if you have any questions just ask away hun. Once you get used to it its really easy to stick to.
Do you go to a weekly group?? When's your weigh in day?
(if i go on too much or bombard you with questions, please feel free to tell me to shut up!)

Hi Rayven, thanks for the reply :D You're a star! I feel like I am eating LOADS, hee hee, what other things do you think that I should be filling up on? Fruit, Muller Light etc?

Right, questiontime :D I don't mind at all, it is nice to get to know each other! Well I did SW a few years ago and did really well on it so thought it was worth giving it a go again! In the meantime, I tried CD, albeit for 2wks! It was torture, I just couldn't do it at all and felt really awful on it :mad: I am not saying it is bad at all (just before I get burned at the stakes :D ) but it didn't work for me and I REALLY take my hat off to those that have done well on it because I found it so hard! So that brings me to today, back at SW and yep, I go to a class on a Wednesday night! My leader is really lovely and I go with my friend too so that's great!

I must admit that I am really enjoying SW and am wholeheartedly getting in to it! Am loving the support and recipe ideas too :D

Bless ya Daisy you sound really lovely. Shame you're not closer, we could have gone out for a few drinks (of diet coke of course!)
You sound like you're sticking to it really well. Really hard NOT to stick to this diet the amount of food you get to eat! And i agree with you hun (no burning at the stake here) CD IS really hard, you have to admire the people who have stuck to it long term.......I just don't have it in me to stick to it for more than a couple of weeks........well not at the moment anyway.
I really wish i could get to a weekly meeting, but my OH works dodgy shifts and as we have two children its difficult to get a sitter everytime so i'm doing it online. Unfortunately doing it that way you don't get the same amount of support as you do when you go in person - hence i'm always on here! lol Talking of which i think my backside is going numb so i'm off to make a cuppa!
*hugs*

Aaww thank you :D I have my moments, or so I'm told! It is a shame that we aren't nearer, the more support the better eh ;)

I feel for you hun doing it online, I thought about that too but really think that I need to go to a group for it to work for me. However,online is good because you still get all of the plan details and you can always come on here for motivation and support etc!!

This forum seems to have got busier lately so that's really good and the support etc is fab!!

Speak to you later hun!! Oooh, have you got MSN? xx

I might try and find a local group but i'd only be able to go every other week. :(
I'm a member of a few online support groups which helps because theres always someone to have a moan with if you're having a bad day.
This forum seems to have got busier lately
Thats because its new year and everyone's belts are strained from all the over indulgence! Diets all get started January and by the middle of Feb they've all gone out of the window and everyone's off to Pizza Hut!! lol (wish i was going with them! no, no, no, no, NO! I do NOT want Junk! - thats what i keep telling myself but i don't think its working!)

I'm on Messenger - I'll send you a PM with my sign in addy. I don't like posting it on the public forum cos i end up with a million junk emails!!

I'm having a good day so far. Didn't eat brekkie - yeah, yeah, i know i'm bad! But lunch was all SW, no syns and i've got chicken breast with loads of veg for dinner. I find the evenings the hardest - i don't know what it is about 8pm but i ALWAYS get the munchies!

Hi Rayven,

Quote'I might try and find a local group but i'd only be able to go every other week.'

If you went to a class and tell them that you are a shiftworker and can only make the class every other week then you wouldn't have to pay for it. Sometimes it's good to meet people in the same boat.

Hi Rayven,

Quote'I might try and find a local group but i'd only be able to go every other week.'

If you went to a class and tell them that you are a shiftworker and can only make the class every other week then you wouldn't have to pay for it. Sometimes it's good to meet people in the same boat.

Yeh I agree with NB, there are some girls at my class that are shift workers and they are only going to be able to come fortnightly :)

If you went to a class and tell them that you are a shiftworker and can only make the class every other week then you wouldn't have to pay for it.

Ooooh i might do that then - going off to the Slimming World website now to find a group near me. Cheers gals. x

Back