1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

sunday roast dinner

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by sugababy60, 5 June 2009 Social URL.

1. sugababy60

sugababy60 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    what do you do for your sunday roast dinner i'm on the extra easy plan
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I do chicken breasts in the oven, boil some new potatoes and then put them in the oven sprayed with frylight to roast. I have tons of veg - carrots, peas, broccoli and maybe syn a yorkie pud. Gravy is another couple of syns.

TBH we don't have a Sunday roast, but we have a cooked dinner one evening a week and this is why we have!
  4. Ninja

Ninja Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I had a roast dinner today but I cheated a little. Because it was a last minute thing and we all felt cold it seemed like a good day for a roast. I bought a rotisserie chicken from my local Somerfields. I did roast pots in fry light, I had an Aunt Bessie's Yorkshire pud (2.5 syns) and a stuffing ball (3syns) with cabbage, mash, carrots and broccoli all covered in chicken gravy (3Syns) so 8.5 syns and you can have everything you like on your plate. Don't forget to add any syns if you put any LF spread or milk in your mash pots.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.