Sunday slump :(

Mellum

Glug Glug Glug
Woke up this morning with an awful headache and a bad mood :(

Had another sneaky weigh in to see if a slight loss would perk me up abit to find that ive actually put on a pound!! :eek:.
And i havent even cheated! lol

I would feel bad but this happend the very first time where i only lost 3 pounds the first week and went on to have a bigger loss.

I think im going to change my offical weigh in for wednesday so 1. i dont feel too bummed out if its still a small lose and 2. So i can work out easy what i need to lose by wednesday the 27th if that makes sense.

Eesh this is more a rambly post more then a question one lol

awww srry to hear you in a mad mood, should pass ( think of all the fun things you are going to do after this diet .... and wear :) ) also ....... step away from the scales lol , stick with 1 set , the chemist ones , it will give you some think to look forward to then jumping on own scales all time :)

Thankyou :) Id keep away from the scales but ive got a one month supply of LT left to get through yet.

But the thought of new clothes does bring me abit more on the happy side rather then the dark lol

is that 1 month of LT before you get WI ? ( yes im a blonde realy lol )

sorry your having a down day - me too - kids driving me insane and hubby got food poisoning (ironic on this forum!!) so he is in bed.

I'm gonna take the kids to an indoor play area - I just can't bothered to entertain them today (on my own) ! (i'm such a rubbish mum;( )

Just in the middle of my first shake - 2.5 lts water down, and I'm feeling better.

Roll on tomorrow morning WI. You know the rules re scales - but we all do it anyway !!

Good luck . xx

Yes it can be a killer, i did a mid week snaeky peak when i was really low and it did the trick but i am having to find all my strength to stop myself getting on the scales again. I was perked up by 1st peak but it may not be the same if i do it again. I only have to fight the urge till i have my first drink of water as when that's done i won't get on scales anyway, yes i am weird!! lol

Hope you feel better soon honey. Pop a few paracetamol for that headache and maybe just chill on the sofa under a blanket with your little one in front of a Disney movie :D

I'm a terrible one for weighing - I do it every day but it really is better if you can avoid it through the week and just do it on WI days.

Have a nice lazy day today - forget about that gremlin of a 1lb - in a few days he'll be gone if in fact he was ever there in the first place ;)

xxrbxx:rainbow:

Aww thanks for the support guys :)
Headache has gone and im in a better mood now!

Im not going to weigh in till wednesday so that would 10 days so hopefully by then it will be a big loss

is that 1 month of LT before you get WI ? ( yes im a blonde realy lol )
lol i dont have enough will power to last that long with out weighing in!
So ill be doing weigh ins every week, just at home instead :)

Glad you are feeling better now!
I just dont even attempt to look at the scales..the whol excitement with me getting weighed is the not knowing until the actual day!

I just cant bear the thought of going on and knowing and then getting to the chemist and it being totally different...if you can, and I say this to everyone, try and only weigh once a week,,,you will see the motivation rise and the excitement to that one day of the week and want it to go in so quickly....it is a bad habit, that only needs knocking on the head and we all know how good we are at creating good habits :)!!!

Hey mrs!! I wouldnt worry too much mrs! it will be gone in no time!! xxxs

Aww thanks for the support guys :)
Headache has gone and im in a better mood now!

Im not going to weigh in till wednesday so that would 10 days so hopefully by then it will be a big loss

lol i dont have enough will power to last that long with out weighing in!
So ill be doing weigh ins every week, just at home instead :)

lol i get mine every 2 weeks, and i still have to go in once a week, chemist say so not mine lol :)

Back