Sunday Sunday

LittleMissCupcake

Minimins is the best!
Evening everyone
Just wanted to say hello!
Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!
I certainly have - over way too quickly though...cant believe im back to work in the morning!!
Im trying to think of what to have as im peckish for something sweet, had yummy ham omelette with SW chips and beans for tea now want a tasty dessert!!!
Whats everyone else had today??
xxx

Hi! Yes the weekends do go fast! I have mon-tues off work so going to make the most of it!

We had a chicken dinner, it was lovely and free (apart from the mustard I had with the chicken). I have my muller light yoghurts if I fancy something sweet in a bit, love the choc and vanilla one! Im all out of other things need to do a big shop.

Just been playing on the wii and now I am tired!

I made some mousse using the recipe in the recipe thread with jelly and natural yog. Yummy!!!
I have had one of those, at 1/2 syn, plus 1/2 syn of ketchup and 2 syns Laughing cow x light, so I may treat myself to a small bar of dairy milk at 10 syns in a min, as I have just swum 40 lengths non stop. Hmmm... decisions!
Normally for sweet things I have fruit or yoghurt. Total 0% with sweetener in is delicious!

I had a very quiet weekend but it was still good. Had a major pigging out session last night whilst watching a DVD so had to be very good to-day - hardly any syns left and my WI is tomorrow. I ate a lot of free foods today - batchelors savoury rice, pasta and tomato and veg sauce, low fat super noodles and fruit, fruit and more fruit! Luckily I didn't have any choccie cravings! Hope everyone has a good week, mxx

Back