SUNDAY WEIGH IN!!!

Well its not Sunday but I stepped on scales this morning and I've FINALLY broken thru the static! 3lbs down...YAY!!!!! Thats in 2 days so hopeful for more by Christmas

Yay! :D have you just stuck to plan? Or done anything differently? Pleased for you!

I know it's Wednesday but I've only just had the chance to log on, my laptop is dead and is away being fixed, and I've not been at work thanks to being snowed in. Lost 2lb last week which was good considering I haven't been 100%. I think my priority from now until the new year is going to be damage limitation.. if I can maintain I'll be very happy!

Well done to everyone else for your losses last week!

I just stuck to what I was doing apart from reintroducing eggs...??? I dropped my egg consumption when I lowered my carbs a bit, love egg on toast, soldiers dipped in egg, egg sandwiches etc but my stomach played up with so much bread (mum is coeliac, i might be heading that way) I've upped my eggs again but not the carbs. No idea if its that or was just a plateau but its coming off again now, another pound down this morning so 4lbs since sunday! hoping this will act as a bit of a buffer for christmas dinner lol

eggs are a big staple in my diet, because I'm so low cal I need the protein and nutrients.. i can do all sorts of yummy things with eggs and avoid the carbs.

i'm very happy for you Cat :)

I'm a pound down...probably be a static next week tho as i have another dinner with all the trimmings on New Years day. We'll see

Evening all! It's been a couple of weeks i think since I last came on here - feeling pretty ashamed of myself to be honest, as the diet has gone out the window in the run up to Christmas :( I have been SD for the past couple of weeks so I don't know how much damage I've done. Will weigh in next Sunday though.

I am hoping to get back on track tomorrow and get back into a routine, and then I can start updating on here again.

I've had a sneaky peak this morning, now I know I have to take into account that I'm not well, but sod it i'm taking this loss now while I've got it! So I'm down another 3lb this week! Woo Hoo!

not intentionally, but due to illness over the past 2 weks im down half a stone

Tomorrow will be my first weigh in - started on boxing day!

So glad I found this website! I will let you all know tomorrow how much i have lost!

Katy xxx

Welcome Katy! This site really is great for keeping you motivated-I've got the app for iPhone so can get on when I feel myself faltering a bit!! lol :)

Thanks Stacy - i don't have an i-phone but have an xperia -10 which is sony erricsons version - gonna search for it!

Thanks for the idea.

Hope you had a good new year xx

Just searched and i can get it - downloading now - thanks for that hun x

You're welcome! It really is handy having it wherever u are!

Oh yes, happy new year!! I had a quiet night in with the family having a few drinks and playing Kinnect! Hope you had a good night :)

I just stayed in and was good. Just dance on the wii with my nieces and family x

Weigh in today! 11lb lost - omg!!!

Wow that's great Katy!!! :D

2lbs off for me so I'm back to the weight I was before Christmas :)

Well done Stacy. It's not taken long to get back to before xmas weight!
Gonna go for a walk soon - into town for the sales lol x

Thanks :) yeah it's only taken me a week to get back so very pleased with that!

Enjoy the sales!! I was there on Thursday and managed to pick up a new jacket and some other little bits :) x

+1lb for me. My very first gain!:( Wont be altering my my tickers because it IS coming off!

My ankles are swollen and I have a stomach bug of some sort so I'm hoping its just water gain. Not gone over cals but have eaten a little junk as is normal at Christmas. Still in single figures for my quality street consumption tho so well pleased with that! Don't think I'll be eating at all today as stomach just doesn't quite feel right and if there is no food in I can't be sick...have a bit of a phobia to being sick, would rather starve for days than risk it!

Back