SUNDAY WEIGH IN!!!

Hi CC -- A loss is still a loss and well done on being in the "home stretch"! I am not going to weigh myself until the Tuesday after I get back to the UK (I have an appt. with my CDC on the 16th). So, I have not been weighed officially in a couple of weeks. I left the UK weighing 10 stone 5 -- and hope to return within a pound or two of that weight (I think a STS might even be impossible -- but I trying to be good.) I'll get back on the Firday early and do my best to shape up before Tuesday -- so, the "hit" will not be so devastating.

I hope all is well with you.

MinnieMel

Hi CC -- A loss is still a loss and well done on being in the "home stretch"!

Ooooh I know, I really didnt expect any loss to be honest, been ok on calories but eating crud. Reined myself back in early in the week and I think thats helped. Funny how my mentality changed when I hit halfway but halfway is not good enough and my head is back in the game now...onwards and downwards!

Have fun, i'm sure you'll be fine when you get back

CC

Hey all :)

1.5lbs for me this week :) Can't wait for my 30 day Shred DVD to come, hopefully that will help - have been too lax on the exercise.

Good luck to all

FW

Congrats Featherweight on the loss!

@CC -- Glad to hear that you've gotten back at it! I know I will be soon.

Mel

Hi,

I hope you don't mind me joining your Sunday weigh in thread. :eek:

In total I have lost 8 lbs.

Week 1 6 lbs
Week 2 2 lbs

I don't feel I have lost any weight but I put that down to being tall and when I do lose weight I lose it goes from all over and not just in one place. Generally I have to shift a stone to feel it!

Thanks for listening

Welcome Ab Flabs --

I have a friend who is 5'11" and she can gain quite a bit and stil fit into her clothes. It is a blessing and a curse, as it is easier for her to "lie" to herself.

Whereas I am just under 5'4" and I gained 3 pounds and I could not wear my smaller jeans!

This thread has grown a bit quiet, but your post may bump it up at bit.

I am up as of my last weigh in by three pounds, so I went from 10 stone 6 to 10 stone 9. My "official goal" is 9 stone 12, but what I really want to weigh is 9 stone 7 or less.

Mel

Hi Ladies
Can I join your Sunday weigh-ins please? I am only starting today so I have no loss to report yet. I have over 4 stone to lose, so I am going to be around for a while!
You girls sound like you are doing really well :)
Liz
x

Welcome -- Yellow Lab. This thread has gone very quiet, but with the new posts it will "bump" up and maybe we'll get some new participants.

My DH still weighs on Sundays, but I now weigh Monday mornings when I see my CDC. (I stopped weighing at home -- I wanted to stick to once a week to break the "serial weigher" habit.)

However, I'll keep posting on this thread.

I had a STS this week (ticker is correct) -- so, I am 3 pounds up on my 2011 lowest weight (which was two pounds below my 2010 lowest weight).

I am back working with my Beck book -- and am on Day 9 today (Planned Fitness). This is where I started my regain from my 2008 4.5 stone weight loss to goal (when I stopped working out at least 3 times a week).

I am struggling to get my water in, but I will do it. And, I am writing down all my food. I plan to exercise at the gym this afternoon for the first time since I went on holiday in April.

I hope everyone has a good week!

Mel

Welcome KaithSandy,

Perhaps you could ask your mom to make things that are healthy alternatives. What diet are you using? You could do a low carb or Dukan Type diet and lose weight with food. You just eat the right things and control your portions. WW and SW also are food based diet plans.

Mel

Hi CatCrazy,

It is good to hear that you are back on track! Congrats on the loss!

I have not weighed this week -- but I will next and post then.

I hope things continue to go well!

Mel

Back