SUNDAY WEIGH IN!!!

Hi, I rejoined Slimming World at the end of October and only managed to go twice due to other commitments. Lost 3lb but regained it all, and some, over Christmas. Sooo, I'm going to try and do it without going to the classes...really glad I've come across this thread.

Hello all :) haven't logged on for a week or two but I've been keeping track. Gained 1.5lb over xmas week which is actually nothing short of a miracle.. I've been so naughty! :D but back to work and calorie counting again tomorrow and hoping for a loss on Sunday!

i gained 4lbs.. yay me !! like Cat i'm not changing my ticker because it's gonna come right off by the end of the week.. i NEEDED my holidays of self indulgence.. i planned on being good, i really did, but i was having too much fun, eating, drinking and loving life with no regrets and i'm NOT going to beat myself up about it. I know i've got the support here to help me through the new year and the next few months to help me reach my goal.. so here's looking forward to Sundays weigh in !

i gained 4lbs.. yay me !! like Cat i'm not changing my ticker because it's gonna come right off by the end of the week.. i NEEDED my holidays of self indulgence.. i planned on being good, i really did, but i was having too much fun, eating, drinking and loving life with no regrets and i'm NOT going to beat myself up about it. I know i've got the support here to help me through the new year and the next few months to help me reach my goal.. so here's looking forward to Sundays weigh in !

That's the right attitude to have. Just get over it and get on with it. Here's to next Sunday's losses!!! :party0019:

7 pound loss for me this week guys! 18 pounds in 2 weeks!

I should have done this years ago - all the support off fellow minimins!

Good luck to you all on your weigh ins today x

one pound gone

its not much but its a loss :D

now down to 124.4lbs...

Well done Gina B - you hit the nail on the head - a loss is a loss no matter how big or small! Well done hun x

Well done gina - like u say a loss is still a loss :) Katy-amazing well done!!

3/4lb off for me this morning. Will definitely do better next week though!

Thanks hun x

3/4 of a pound is good! Its not a gain! At the end of the day you still x amount lighter then you were.

Well done all xxx

Yeah that's the way I'm looking at it-it's still going in the right direction which is the main thing :)

Well my body/scales have surprised me, but not in a good way.. I've not STS again this week, but have gained 1lb :( Stupid bloody argh.
So I've taken a step I should have done from the start and have actually properly planned what I'm going to eat today and stick to it 100%. If this doesnt work then I'm going to the docs and asking for a thyroid test/anything else that might help because I'm so sick of it you wouldnt believe.

Well done to everyone else for their losses though, keep up the good work!

Hi Katy2783 -- Well done: two weeks in a row of amazing losses.

Hi Gina_b -- When your bmi is only just over 20 (often considered the lowest healthy bmi) you can't expect to lose a lot of weight as your body needs what it has.

elb4160 -- I know it is a disappointment to be trying so hard and not lose (even gain). I think you have a good plan: be viligent this week, and if you are not doing as you wish next, see your doctor.

MinnieMel

Last edited:
This was my first week and I weighed myself this morning to find I'd lost 5 lbs ! :) Im so proud of myself ! Ive been healthy eating and it doesnt even feel like Ive been on a diet ! Cant wait to weigh myself again next Sunday !

Hi Katy2783 -- Well done: two weeks in a row of amazing losses.

Hi Gina_b -- When your bmi is only just over 20 (often considered the lowest healthy bmi) you can't to lose a lot of weight as your body needs what it has.

elb4160 -- I know it is a disappointment to be trying so hard and not lose (even gain). I think you have a good plan: be viligent this week, and if you are not doing as you wish next, see your doctor.

MinnieMel

i dont have as much body fat to lose now, initially it dropped very fast but as im close to my goal its slowing down. aiming for a low weight, but ALOT
of muscle :D

already checked this on one site, but the lowest i can go before im in a unhealthy range is 17.9. so thats my goal, taking me to 8st 3

Well done Ammeh, I must admit i have felt the same - been on diet for 2 weeks today, my second weigh in and 18 lbs lost in total, does not feel like I have been on a diet so far! xxx

Congrats Ammeh --

It must be so good to see a loss, and not feel as if you suffered to have it!

MM

Sunday, January 16

Sunday Weigh in --

Well, I tried really hard to stay off the scales this week and did well on the diet (but not enough water some days and certainly not enough excercise).

I was soooo hoping to make my first mini-target and be 1/2 through my Janaury challenge weight -- but my losses this week were 2 pounds. But, a loss is a loss -- and so I am going to try to feel positive about it.

I will really focus on getting the water in, drinking 3 cups of green tea a day, and doing at least 3 execise classes or activties a week. And, hopefully, I'll have the 3 lb loss next week that was my LL average.

MinnieMel

Morning All

Hope you are all well! Pleased with my weigh in this morning, was admitted to hospital last week and ate all the rubbish food friends and family gave me! 2 Pound loss tho, I have this feeling it will catch up with me next week x

Back