SUNDAY WEIGH IN!!!

Sunday Weigh in..
Hi
Just started back doing slimming world in the middle of last week, but always weighed in on a sunday before and I seem to be continuing the trend. I managed to lose 4lbs which is brilliant:D. I didn't think it would be so much. However if last time is anything to go by the hard work starts now!!

1lb loss for me this week but it is the time of the month so have to be happy with a loss. I have still lost 6lbs in two weeks

Well done Katy, not sure I could do that be in hospital, eat and lose weight. Under that 300lb that must real very good.

another 1lb gone ^_^

thought i wouldnt have lost anything at all but yaaaay

total of 2lbs now

Last edited:
1lb gone :D

Slow Going... guess I'm a tortise not a hare!!!

Well, just over a pound off for me this week (and I have been going my best SSing since 2008, when I did LL).

No impressive considering the losses of some people on this forum :sigh:, but I am losing. I should be at least 1/2 stone off by the end of the month.
:D
Slower than I had expected, but I think I know why (reasons on January Challenge thread)... and I should still make my goal weight and be maintaining when I get off the plane in San Antonio in April.
:bliss:

Then it will be a very difficult fight to NOT make a huge gain in the time I am there.

MinnieMel

Last edited:
4lb loss for me this week. Pleased with that, especially after a 2lb loss last week x

Nice one everyone

Last Sunday evening I ran out of decaf coffee (blue jar) Monday my son pops into shop on way back from college and picks up a blue jar of coffee. Last night I discover Kenco blue jar is not decaf, kind of explains the funny sleep pattern, palpitations and ballooned ankles...I can see the funny side at the moment but wont be weighing in because seeing the weight gain due to 8 caffeine coffees a day might just give me a sense of humour malfunction. Todays lesson, just because one brand of decaf comes in blue doesnt mean they all will! Taking a diuretic and I'll weigh in when my ankles are more normal as i reckon i'm 11-14lb up at the moment!

I'll weigh in when my ankles are more normal as i reckon i'm 11-14lb up at the moment!

aww so sorry CatCrazy i know how frustrating water gain can be.. hope you get that sorted out and no more caffeinated coffee for you ! lol

Good luck for your weight loss when you decide to weigh in *fingers crossed for ya* !!

I couldnt help having a sneaky peek, was just a shade under 10lb up on last week, taken the water tab and will take another tomorrow and see where I am. Hopefully all be gone tomorrow but will have one almighty withdrawal headache! Funny how years of conditioning works, blue lid = decaf...wont make the same mistake in a hurry!

-1lb off for me...couldn't resist peeking and was 10lb up with the gain yesterday but the water tablet sorted it...11lb in 1 day! lol

WOW CatCrazy -- It is as if you had a baby!

MM

Back