SUNDAY WEIGH IN!!!

Well I had to weigh today (Monday) instea dof yesterday because I was working. Disappointed to see that I have stayed the same even though I have been good. I haven't even had any wine this week. I have started exercising though and hoping it may have something to with that. Hopefully I will have a good loss next week.

Well done on your losses this week. Hopefully I will be with you next week.

5lb off for me this week, well pleased x Good luck everyone x

Yeah Katy -- Fab Loss!!!

3 pounds off for me: my best in a few weeks. Thank you ZUMBA!!!

MM

Stayed the same yet again. I think it has something to do with exercise. I am hoping next week will be a better week for. Fingers crossed

Congratulations on all that have lost this week

Hi Suzie --

You are already at a healthy bmi, so it is going to be more difficult to lose weight. But.. keep at it, if you feel that you'd like to be a bit lighter.

MM

Hi CC --

I supposed filling up a low carb, low cal veggies would be a big help. (And , healthy).

Congrats on the loss -- this week was my best if a few, too. I am crediting more exercise as I am on a meal replacment programme ATM.

MM

Hi SW (not Slimming World -- Sunday Weighers) --

Two pounds off this week. One more pound and I'll be in the 10s!!! It has taken me some time to get to this next mini-goal.
Tickers updated -- stats the same because I accidently changed that to 154 -- when it was 156.

MM

6lb lost this week woo hoo x good luck to all xx

@Emma -- Stay the Same is not a gain! So, yeah. Also, you may be getting close to shift and your water/fat ratios are shifted.

@Katy -- WhooHoo! Triple my losses... the SWers Biggest Loser so far! ;)

MM

@bikerkitty -- Fab losses. I have lost 11 in five weeks. You must be so pleased. Well done.

MM

Thanks hun x I cant wait to be in the elevens. Long way off but I will get there x

You Should -- Congrats CC... or can I just call you "Crazy"? ;)

MM

anyone welcome as far as i'm concerned...sunday weighers or anyone commenting. All here for the same reason!

Well done on your loss....see you next Sunday, hopefully with another great loss and hopefully posting a loss of my own this time!

CC

You've done very well this past month, Congrats TJ!

5lb loss for me this week! For the first time since my teens I am now under 20 stone (only just )

Good Luck to all xxx

Back