Sunday weigh in!

Thanks guys, I am quite annoyed with myself though as I drank a whole bottle of wine last night!!!! Thankfully it was day 1 of a new week and I can take it from this weeks 100 calorie high fat treat.

Well I lost 1.4 pounds this week which is good :)

Am only 7 pounds off my wedding weight in 2006, and would like to lose 14 more by August.

Well done!!! 9lbs in 4 weeks is great!!! Bet that stone will be gone before you know it!!

I hope so! I dont actually feel any different though...we just got back from shopping and I still looked gross in clothes haha

Hooray! I lost 1.2 pounds this week (I was really worried as last night at 2am I ate 1/3 of my OHs shish kebab but that only tells me I would have lost more ;)

So my total in 5 weeks in 10 poinds and 7.5 inches :) My brothers wedding next Saturday so I am going to really enjoy it and then get back on the wagon and get to 10 stone for my holiday in August because I know I can do it now :):)

SO after my blip I am happy to report that I lost 1 pound this week so only 0.8 pounds more than my lowest on this diet!

Well done! Its hard to put a gain behind you but i think you can safely say that its well and truly history.

wooo another 1.2 pounds gone! foolishly ate and drank the wrong things yesterday but hopefully i can exercise my way out of it!

Gained a pound this week, totally justified - 3 meals out! Not enough exercise as have been really suffering with hayfever.

Am away next two weekends aswell so its going to get tricky :(

Life goes on, and you've got to live it!!! At least you relaise that you will have a tough time and probably weight gain, but i think although disappointing that you've put on i am certain you will get back on track and lose it again.

i on the other hand have avoided the scales today so far!! it should be my weigh in day.

thanks! why havent you weighed yourself? fear of putting on?

Am going to do the 30 day shred all through the week and then we are going on a walking weekend to the peak district so although active, i know the evening will be spent in the pub :)

Sensible week ahead eek!

Yes exactly, i am sure i have put on so staying away from scales at mo and being good!! I had a migraine for 3 days and did not excercise for those 3 days and have had a really busy long weekend as kids have been on 2 inset days from school so we have been out for days. my excercise routine has gone to pot! I am work all this week though, i am sure i will be much better, so i will probably wait until next sunday to weigh myself!

Also i need to start the 30 day shred at some point, but it sounds hard!
x

Last edited:
it is hard! i did it last night and need a day to recover :( kind of defeating the object but if i exercise now ill prob do damage!

C'mon ladies, you're not gonna get fit sitting looking at it ;)

GET A GRIP!!! :character00116::character00116::character00116:

i am having a more positive day today, you are right not going to get that fab body just by thinking about it. So the new, improved positive me says 'lets get that dvd on!!!!'

Back