Sunday weigh in

Well I braved the scales yesterday and I#m back down to 13.12.5 :scale:
I've planned for this week, and am doing a bit of SW/Hairy dieters and eating better so hopefully I'll see another loss next week.
Tuesday is gym night so I'm going to push it harder coz I can't go on Thursday.

Hope everyone has had a good week
xx

Well I braved the scales yesterday and I#m back down to 13.12.5 :scale: I've planned for this week, and am doing a bit of SW/Hairy dieters and eating better so hopefully I'll see another loss next week. Tuesday is gym night so I'm going to push it harder coz I can't go on Thursday. Hope everyone has had a good week xx
Yay well done! Good plan with the gym, I'm gonna try & up my exercise too eeeeeek lol xxx

Yay well done! Good plan with the gym, I'm gonna try & up my exercise too eeeeeek lol xxx

Thank you :)
I think I might do a bit of Wii Fit tonight, We normally go to LBT on a thursday but cant this week as got an awards night on at work.

Welcome Aida! Congrats on your loss this week.

3.5 pounds lost for me this week!! I'm back after 3 weeks away - have been soooooo bad with my food intake over this time but have got myself back on track and have lost the weight I put on!!

I hope everyone else is good x

The King has returned (I forgot my login details :( )

Hello all! .... again.

Little update - I have not set foot on the scales in over a month. Calm down, there's a reason! I'm now majorly into my exercise with the goal of doing a 10k in March of next year.

It started with the couch to 5k app (available on all multimedia devices) and has evolved into being supplemented with swimming & weight training.

I've done my measurements and all heading in the right direction except for my thighs and bum - which have grown by 1" and 2" respectively. First time I've wanted to gain inches!

I am weighing in on Sunday to see where I'm at. I'm crossing fingers because I'll be annoyed if I haven't lost much. Although I have fallen into the trap of "excercise compensation" often having 3/4 extra syns a day, which I need to kick.

Anyway, hello all again! Especially lovingpies&faces

i forgot to weigh in on Friday due to a bowling tournament. my weight today is 200 pounds i have lost a total of 35 pounds :)
My first goal weight is 165 pounds making it only 35 pounds left to loose. I eventually want to get to a weight of 145 which means is that if i want to pass up 165 lbs and go straight to 145 lbs i have 55 pounds left to loose

Last edited:
Back