1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Sunday weigh in

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by 3mercer, 7 July 2014 Social URL.

1. 3mercer

3mercer Well-Known Member

Am I the only rogue who does this?

Albeit my 'chub club' consists of one, me! I weigh on the scales in my local Boots (much to the hilarity of my fellow shoppers).

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. libby41854

libby41854 Well-Known Member

I weigh in on a Sunday too! I'm well chuffed to have lost 7lbs this week :)! However I always lose a lot of weight in my first week so I'm hoping that the weight does continue to come off slowly! How did you get on today?

4. 3mercer

Terribly!!!

2lbs off - and in week 1!! Gutted doesnt cut it.

5. libby41854

Don't be gutted, 2lbs is still excellent!!!! :)! I tend to find weight is easier to keep off when it comes off slowly but continuously - it will keep coming off for you!!!

6. thelifeofpieface

thelifeofpieface Well-Known Member

Hey, mind if I join you?
    I'm not part of a slimming club , just me on my own, weighing once a week :)
    Hoping for a 2lb loss this week but it's TOTM so I'll be lucky if I do!
    How are you guys? X

7. 3mercer

NO you must leave immediately ;) haha

I'm hoping for 3+ this week!

8. thelifeofpieface

Haha ok I'll leave... :0
    Lol xx

9. thelifeofpieface

What diet do you do if you don't mind me asking? Xx

10. libby41854

Welcome thelifeofpieface, I was starting to think that 3mercer and I were the only people in the world who weigh in on a Sunday!

I'm just trying to eat healthily, I'm kind of following the paelo diet but I find if I try to stick to a specific diet it always fails.

I 've had a bad couple of days recently as I have drank loads due to a leaving party and a friends birthday so am just hoping for any loss when I weigh myself later on today. How have both of your weeks been?

Good luck with both your weigh in's today!

11. thelifeofpieface

Hiya yeah I'm just trying to stay healthy & sensible too. Weighed in at a STS this week, I'm not THAT fussed cos it's TOTM so I kind of expected a sts or a gain, hopefully next week it will show! Good luck to you both :) xx

12. libby41854

Congrats on not putting on any weight and STS! Your hard work will definitely show next Sunday!

I lost 1.5lbs this week which I'm happy about!

13. thelifeofpieface

Thanks love. Yay 1.5lbs is great, well done! Keep up the good work :) xx

14. 3mercer

3 pounds off this week :) not bad considering I drank a couple of bottles of champagne at my sisters graduation!! x

15. thelifeofpieface

Wow awesome loss! Well done! :) xx

16. 3mercer

p.s. like your bath!

17. thelifeofpieface

My bath? lol x

18. libby41854

3mercer - congrats!!!!

thelifeofpieface - it is a nice looking bath! :)

19. thelifeofpieface

I literally just figured out what you meant by bath! Ha ha x

20. libby41854

Good luck today guys! I'm absolutely cacking myself as I really don't want to weigh myself later as I've had quite a bad week :cry:

21. thelifeofpieface

Don't worry Libby you'll be ok, I'm not weighing today as I'm feeling positive and sometimes weighing can get me down if I don't get the exact results I want!
    Xx