Sunday weigh ins ??? anyone ??

mandy0206

30 pounds to go
I started Nov 1 and weigh in on Sundays. My goal is to be 160 by Feb 1st. CW-190 that's 30 pounds in 2 months. That's 4 pounds a week give or take. Anyone wanna weigh in too ??

hi i am a Sunday weigh in lol was a little naughty on sunday so startin scratch today but still sticking to sun weigh ins im getting married march 14th so want to loose at least 14lbs by then hopefully more im 11.3 lol with the exception of yestadays splurge im 5ft 4 27 yrs and have a 2 year old daughter im from lancashire im doing weight watchers pro points up until recently with the exception of a weeks rest doing low carb on and off ie dukan diet but very expensive and getting very tired so pro points seems to be more realistic im hoping and just going to up the excercise a buddy would be good x

Hi I just started my diet again today! !! I was 185 n now 196 after the holidays :( I'm getting married July 7 and need to drop 30 pounds ... Congrats too! !

think i'll join this thread if thats ok! im excited about sunday already lol going swimming for an hour tonight and going for a long walk with the dog so hopefully thatll help shift a lb :)

I'll join in too, please. I'm also a Sunday weigh in.

Im a sunday weigher too so I would love to join

I think putting it on an open forum will drive me forward :)

I was 218lb last week hoping to be 216lb this week (or less)

Started last sunday and hoping the the first week I have lost something (I usually dont as I up exercise at the same time so i usually stay the same for a few weeks)

Been to gym once this week (will be twice from now on) and started my home exercise routine with Jillian (USA Biggest Looser trainer) and Davina Dvds alternatively :) can feel the abs already lol

Good luck all and good luck for tomorrow :)

1kg/2.2lb off today :) :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done ladies! fantastic losses! ive lost 5lb! im so pleased, only 1lb to go and ill reach my first goal of getting to under 200lb :D

tali i also do the jillian michaels one and biggest loser on the wii, done jillian michaels one before i went to bed last night and burnt about 500 cals

well done all :)

! mummy, i love her stuff, i done it yesterday and burnt about 500 too, going to do another one tonight before bed so i can burn more fat lol, i love that its only 20 mins xxx the biggest loser uk dvd is really good too.

Well done on the 5lbs thats brill news :)

Hi everyone. Well done on your fantastic losses. The new year has started brill for us all then.
I started on Monday and have lost 6.5lb.
Here's to an active and healthy week everyone! :) xx

Back