Sunday weigh ins ??? anyone ??

Yay 4lbs is great well done

Well here's ri another great week ahead for all of us!

samjay123 said:
Hello everyone. Have just weighed and I've lost 1lb. Im surprised as I had two days off on Mon+Tues, was really ill(needed choc, bread, pie :p) and gained 3lb due to it, so have lost the 3lb gain and an extra 1lb. Which im more than happy with. Hopefully beat that loss next week. Good luck all :) xx

Well done and I hope your feeling better x

I lost 2lbs last week :) Takes me to 7lbs total :) Hoping for another good loss this week too! Hope you are all doing well!!

jensonbuttongirl said:
I lost 2lbs last week :) Takes me to 7lbs total :) Hoping for another good loss this week too! Hope you are all doing well!!

Fingers crossed for you x

Good luck to everyone for Sunday's weigh in :)

Week 4 weigh in 3lbs lost this week total weight lost 1 stone 4lbs :)

Oh, well done you lots to loose - you're on a par with me! I lost 5 this week and am chuffed to bits! Just want to get into the next 'tonnage' lol!

1.1 lb off for me. Almost at my 5% target :).

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hello to all the new sunday weighers.

mines also a sunday weigh in doing SW extra easy. 4 weeks in now and so far is goind well

There are a quite a few of us it seems :)

I was at mums this morning so couldnt weigh myself, have a feeling i havent lost anything as TOTM and I feel like a whale lol.

i will weigh myself tomorrow morning and see lol

Well done everyone for the loses this week and blue sts is still good news :)

Here's to all of us Sunday weighers, and here's to a good week ahead for all of us! Don't know about you but Saturdays are the worst day for me x

Back