Sunday weigh ins ??? anyone ??

Here's to all of us Sunday weighers, and here's to a good week ahead for all of us! Don't know about you but Saturdays are the worst day for me x

Fridays for me :confused:

I lost 4lbs this week :eek: I can't believe it!! I was expecting to have lost 4-5lbs by now not 11!! Well done everyone else :)

Blue...don't get down about it :) you are probably just saving up for an extra big loss next week ;)

Blue23 said:
Not lost anything in my fourth week. :( Ah well, I will keep going.

Keep it off. It will budge soon x

my worst days have to be friday / sat as am at friends those nights so have to eat what they do for dinner normally ends up as a take out 1 if not both those nights but so far managing to get the better options like grilled chicken and plain rice or noodles.. do miss my spare ribs though.

Im a sunday weigher too...
Start weight: 196lbs
After 1 week: 182lbs.

Hopefully now on sunday ill be down some more. Is it just me or does anyone else be excited for their weekly weigh in

i have started looking forward to my WI. have to stop my self getting on the scales midweek as i know your not supposed to weigh your self more than once a week.

Unfortunately dreading it this week as have had a dire week from start to finish, not helped by the cold wanting me to eat!!

Liz Rayment said:
i have started looking forward to my WI. have to stop my self getting on the scales midweek as i know your not supposed to weigh your self more than once a week.

Awh liz i know how you feel, the urges i have to get on the scales every morning do be unreal!!

slimmabum said:
Unfortunately dreading it this week as have had a dire week from start to finish, not helped by the cold wanting me to eat!!

Snap!! Im in the same boat. Did not have a good start to the diet week. Im hoping I just STS and not have a gain. We will see.

Did my weigh in today guys and im down another 4.5lbs. Absolutely delighted... Thats 18.5lbs in two weeks.

Good luck to all the rest if you sunday weighers :)

Wow well done shinner!!!

3lbs weight loss for me bringing total loss of 1 stone 7lbs in 5 weeks :)

Snap blue I have also lost 1 stone 7lbs in 5 weeks with my loss of 3lbs this week :)

not yet done my WI - worried i've gained for first time. had a bad week and not been to gym at all due to snow / unwell :(

well done to you all though :)

Ok braved the scales and disptie it all managed to lose 1lb so am happier now.

Last edited:
Well done everyone - some fantastic results!! I didn't do too badly considering my week - I've now lost 1 1/2 stone in 4 weeks so am well chuffed!

Yes can't wait for weigh in when I'm on a diet I wish my time away lol

Yes I'm thinking April may time so like you may can't come soon enough. Wish there was a fast forward button :)

Back