ProPoints Sunday weigh ins

Much better thanks :) Probably ate less than 20 points per day but drank loads so I think that made a difference.

Glad your feeling better!! Yeah I must admit I upped my water intake this week, don't usually drink much at all. Looks like it does actually help!! :0)

Sorry to say i'll be leaving you guys. Changing to friday wi so i can use my points of a weekend and reasses from there. Good luck all x

Aww, we'll whatever works best for you !! Good luck. I'm sure we will see you on other threads xxxxx

1lb off this week. Very happy!!!! Good luck everyone

1 & 1/2 lb off this week. Happy bunny :) good luck everyone

Sts this week!! Roll on next Sunday!!!

Just moved over to WW from SW! Will be joining you Sunday Weighers, starting at 12st8 this morning :)

I am so happy one and a half off this week only half to go an I am in the 8's so excited.

Just moved over to WW from SW! Will be joining you Sunday Weighers, starting at 12st8 this morning :)

I moved over in January. Really enjoying it so good luck!!!!

Thanks guys, I feel so positive right now, I have always wanted to feel comfortable in everything in my wardrobe, not just the baggy ear items, today after weigh in I chucked out all of my FAT DAY items and hung up all of the things I have bought with the intention of one day wearing them. So now all of my wardrobe is clothes that I can wear and a few that in a few months I will be able to wear. That was a big step for me. I now do not own any FAT DAY clothes.

I joined weight watchers recently so I'll be joining in with you on sunday!

I'm coming crawling back! I've found it more difficult to manage 'going wild' on the weekend and end up with no points by Monday or Tuesday so I've slowed somewhat. I'm going to try changing back to see if it makes a difference. Can't WI at the moment anyway as my scales are at uni and I'm home for easter recess (yay revision!).

Hope you've all been going well for the month or so I've been gone.
xx

I've had to change my weigh in day so I'm now a Sunday weigh in lol. Hope it's ok join in? Gd luck tomorrow lady's xxx

Hi guys, I am a Sunday weigher and today is my second wi, I am doing ww pp from home.

So today I lost 3lb wooo, last week was 4lb, making it half a stone in a my first fortnight.

Good luck all x

Back