1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

ProPoints Sunday weigh ins

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by shellie yummy mum, 13 January 2013 Social URL.

1. shellie yummy mum

shellie yummy mum Active Member

Had my first weigh in lost 6lbs whoo whoo

So pleased roll in the next week .

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Rustylee

Rustylee Member

Hi shellie,

I also had my first weigh in today - 5 pounds!!
    Roll on next week :)

4. shellie yummy mum

Well done Hun lets hope we are both smiling next week ???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. hemmy_j

hemmy_j New Member

Hi. I had my first weigh in on Sunday and lost 1.5lbs :) x

6. shellie yummy mum

well done good luck for the next one x

7. mummyoffour

mummyoffour Well-Known Member

Hi I had my first weigh in today, lost 5 1/2 lbs !! Really chuffed, hoping for maybe 2 more next week!! Good luck everyone x

Last edited: 20 January 2013
  8. shellie yummy mum

Well done so pleased for you means you are doing the plan right I will be posting mine soon just got to get the courage to get on the scales ha ha x

9. Rustylee

Rustylee Member

6 pound loss this week - really surprised!!! I do think it could be more water as feeling a bit dehydrated. Going to up my water intake and see results next Sunday. Good luck everyone.

10. mummyoffour

Thanks, im really happy today lol hoping the resolve stays!! You'll be fine lol bloomin scales, can be sooo scary lol

11. shellie yummy mum

Well the scales did like me a Little 1lb off makes this week even more if a challenge good luck all xx

12. VicLouGray

VicLouGray Well-Known Member

Well done to all. Am new to WW myself. Second WI today -.5lb. Not great but onwards and downwards I suppose...

13. mummyoffour

That's great!!! Well done!! Good luck this week x

14. mummyoffour

Any loss is great Hun xxx good luck this week ?

15. shellie yummy mum

hi

you will do just fine and we are all here if you need us i lost 6lb first week and only 1lb this week but it is mtotm so hopefully sunday will be a better loss.

Good luck

16. VicLouGray

Thank you :) Is always nice to know the support is here x

17. mummyoffour

Met my target of 2 this week, hopefully I can stay losing at least a pound a week now, week 3 is my nemesis so going to really make sure I do it this week!!!!

good luck everyone :)

18. VicLouGray

I struggled most with week 2 so maybe you'll fly through week 3 :) Congratulations on your loss.

Lost 3.75 this week so back on track after last week. And I got my first silver 7 :D

Good luck to everyone else with their WI xx

19. mummyoffour

Thanks, I'm hoping so, last few times I've dieted this is when I fail :0( got to make sure I don't this time. Got our 10 year anniversary and my daughters 3 rd birthday to negotiate but I am determined!! Lol

20. VicLouGray

I didn't have a fantastic week last week but I kinda just had to say to myself that it doesn't matter if only loose a little (or sts or even gain) it's just a bump in the road. I was lucky enough to realise why I hadn't lost half as much and to me as long as you can identify why it's not gone the way you would have like you're on the right track.

Have a lovely week xx

21. mummyoffour

That great advice thanks, I think maybe I put too much pressure on it so will try and be more relaxed. As you say as long as I can see what works and what doesn't I won't get down hearted. Hope I do lose 1lb this week, am going to stay on plan and just use my 49 points when I need them this week, I have been using then split over the days until now so shall see whether using them in larger blocks effects my loses.

thanks again:)