Sunday

Irene

Silver Member
Morning............
Well the sun is shining here in Wirral.:)
I have been busy, busy, busy, since I got up. (Have not missed my hours sleep yet LOL) I felt I wasted yesterday as I was lazy.
Washer on for the 3rd time already, have done some ironing while watching a video. Going to do a good tidy up as well.

Menu for today:
BF - 1/2 a grapefruit followed by 28g of weetabix minis (He B) topped with loads of raspberries and milk from allowance. (He A)

Sunday Roast - Quorn Roast, Roasted sweet pots, green beans and carrot and swede.

Supper - 1 slice of w/m (He B) topped with loads of salad and either cheese or Quorn peppered beef.

Need to drink water (managed 4 glasses yesterday)
Right I am off to start the Housework - speak later and have a great day everyone whatever you do.
Irene:)

Morning all, I am TOTALLY missing that hour! LOL Sundays my hubby goes off to play golf in the morning so it is my sleeping in day.

Green day today!

B: Porridge HE B
L: Quorn cracked black pepper fillets, roasted bns, salad
D: Roast chicken tagliatelle venetian ghetto (Nigella recipe), steamed broccoli (Chicken as HE B)

S: mullerlight, fruit, homemade houmous with veggies 5 syns
E: Run
W: 2 litres

Have a good day!
x
Steph

Green day here too

Brekkie - hot water and a banana

Lunch - quorn sheppy pie and veg

Tea - Beans on toast probably lol (1HE B)

hhmm see this is where I get stuck, I've only had 1 heB and no a's:confused:

I guess I could have grated cheese on the toast but does it matter that I don't use both of the a's and b's?

You def need to have at least 1 A, for the calcium! Tres important for us ladies. If you can't eat dairy products then pick out lots of calcium rich foods to compensate (c/cc). Calcium actually facilitates weight loss so don't be scared of having both.

B's are for you fibre. They are 'healthy extra' because they keep you diet balanced and safe. Cutting them out won't speed up your weight loss so it is a false economy, but if you actually don't want them cause you are full then fair play!!!

Hi
Had a busy morning doing all that I planned washing, housework and tidying up - need to keep busy as I have got 'nagging' toothache.:cry:
Taking Ibuprofen but not shifting - I knew I should have gone to the dentist a few weeks ago when I lost part of a filling and I think I must have lost a bit more in the last day or so. God I hate the dentist - never had a bad time so not sure why and my dentist is lovely she says if I can have 2 kids without hardly any pain relief (first son gas and air second son no pain relief) then the dentist is nothing to worry about.
I am terrified if I have to have the tooth out as I am sure I can't be awake while they do it - sorry to ramble but I am really terrified.
Irene

Afternoon everyone....

I've only just got up (got a horrible cold and ache all over) so my plan is a bit haywire today!

B: asleep!!
L: Grapefruit
D: Pasta with tomato and red pepper sauce with quorn and veggies

S: Loads of strepsils (sugar free) and 2 custard creams (6syns - need to check) and oranges!

Hope everyone has a good day xxx

Awww Irene, I feel for you I really do. I also hated the dentist, I had a yukky gum infection once though.... had to have it lanced (sorry it's lunch time) as an emergency appointment on a Sunday morning, I have loved the man ever since, he made all the pain go away!! Grit your teeth (no pun intended) and get down there girly, you'll feel so much better when the pain has gone. Hugs xx

Hi
Thanks - know I will have to go soon.......
Busy day tomorrow helping mum get everything ready for her holiday (she is off to Tenerife on Friday and it will be the first time she has flown since my Dad died and she is really nervous about everything), thing is she lives 45mins drive away.
So I will ring Dentist in the morning and see when I can get an appointment I will be ok if the pain stays at this level, plus it is Easter holidays from school and they are always busy when the kids are off - putting obstacles in the way - who me???
Irene

Just taken ds2 to a party and managed to resist the sandwiches and the gorgeous cheese scones that the play centre make.

B strawberries with ww yogurt, grapes, coffee with milk from hexa allowance

Pasta snack pot

L low fat super noodles with 2 x ww danish hexb and 2 tsp low fat spread 2 sins

D Jacket potato with tuna hexb 6 table spoons ex light mayo 4.5 sins and salad. Other slice of ww danish with 1 tsp low fat spread 1 sin. Might have laughing cow triangles with the spud too.

Snacks will be apples and oranges

Lots of water, total sins 7.5

I didn't know you were doing SW Irene! Good luck :)

Well it was my first lie in for ages so I made the most of it and didn't get up til 1130 (new time!) and I am finishing off the sandwiches from last nights buffet. Not very healthy I know but I will start to behave again tomorrow

Hiya all, Irene i hope you are better soon hun

Today i have had

Honey nut shreddies
350ml skimmed milk
2 apples
2 mullar lights
Savoury rice which i burnt lol so i had only half of it then had a brown bread roll filled with salad.
Chocolate 6 syns ish
Supper- stir fry with plain noodles blue dragon sauce=5 syns

God! That sounds alot!
Im Hormonal ! so im allowed ! heehee

Ruthyxxx

Hi all, today has been a green day -

B - fruit salad and mullerlight

L - pasta n sauce -used some milk from HE A

T - spaghetti hoops on 2 slices small wholemeal -HE B

Still have a HE B left so considering marmite on toast with a cuppa later! :)

xxxx

Hi
I love marmite on toast and a He B is nice to use at the end of the day.
You have been very good today, don't think I could eat so little - thats my problem I sometime takes eat as much as you want too far. LOL
Irene

Back