Sunday

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hello everyone, how are we all. I have been feeling a bit rubbish today:cry:, i have no energy, feeling light headed and my mouth is agony, my toungue is all cracked and sore and can't get a heat in me these days. I think my vitamin b12 is low again, i suffer frequently from this.

After my extremley bad weekend i am back on the straight and narrow. Having a red day today and have a big pot of stewing steak on with added carrots swede and onion, and about 20 minutes before i eat it i will add my potatoes to the pot and gravy. I am so looking forward to it. Going to have lots of brocoli on the side to try and boost my b12 (yuck).

Just having a cup of tea then going to attempt the housework, i have a pile of dishes mounting. Baby is fed and my son is at his granny's for dinner. I might try and get a wee 30 min walk in before dinner, it might perk me up a bit and undo some of the damage from the weekend:eek:

Sorry for going on, just felt like a wee chat lol x

You can get soya milks enriched with B12 too :) and Marmite is a source.... but if you don't like Marmite then that is a bad suggestion, lol.

Hope you feel better soon. Perhaps the walk will help :) It's lovely and cold - perfect weather for getting all wrapped up and going for a brisk stroll.

Feeling a bit better now thanks to my walk, it is amazing what a bit of fresh air does for you. I went with my brother and his friend whilst oh watched baby. We are going to make it a nightly thing.

Do you take a vitamin supplement? Maybe try one formulated for vegetarians or vegans? I know that vegans are prone to B12 deficiency if they're not careful. Having a meaty stew should help. Glad you're feeling better in yourself though. You're right... a bit of fresh air and change of scenery can make all the difference! :)

Do you take a vitamin supplement? Maybe try one formulated for vegetarians or vegans? I know that vegans are prone to B12 deficiency if they're not careful. Having a meaty stew should help. Glad you're feeling better in yourself though. You're right... a bit of fresh air and change of scenery can make all the difference! :)

It happens all the time and my dr gives me iron supplements, and tells me to eat lots of b12 enriched foods. Then it goes low and the same process happens again. it has been ongoing for about 7 years. They want me to control it by diet so i don't have to get injections every 12 weeks for life. It is a pain though as the iron suplements make me vomit through the night due to she sheer amount i need to take.

I have always had a good diet, like lots of red meat and veg, however when i had baby number 1 i lost lots of blood and ever since then this problem has bothered me.

Going to look for a b12 supplement when i'm out today.

Back