Sundays are sooooo tough....

Sez

has started again!!
Another wet Sunday morning, we are all lounging around in our pj's, TV is on and the kids are squabbling! (So whats new??)

The smell of bacon sandwiches, fried eggs and toast fills the air. :drool::drool::drool:Someone has to go grocery shopping today as we are running out of fresh stuff, like milk and fruit, but I really cant be a*sed!! I hope that, just this once, OH will offer to shop instead of me.

Mind you, He never sticks to a list and wont have all those things in his head, that we might need but I actually forget to write down!! Oh...poop.....:thinking2:

Later they will probably have a big crusty roll with something or other for lunch, then all off to MIL for a roast! (At least I wont have to cook!) I havent been there for months as I cant face the family eating one of her excellent roasts, then tucking into one (or more) of the 4-5 desserts she always lays on.:eat::eat::eat:

Hey.... I know....why dont I stay home (just for a change)? Theres always the ironing basket thats overflowing, and as I'm not wasting time by eating.....

URGH... I HATE Sundays!!! At least at school,I can avoid all this stuff, they all seem to live on salads and fruit, in the staffroom, anyway!! LOL

I need a break.......:character00180::character00180:

Well I havent got anything planned......Its p*****g it down here too so the boys are bored already.

I find Sundays especially hard as I don't seem to get in my full quota of water and my weight loss always comes to a dead stop for the rast of the week. As hard as I try, my cleaning or washing or cooking just gets the best of me and I forget to drink.

It is a real pain

yup feeling frustrated here to cos its been chucking it down all day. VERY annoying! Even had to resort to teh hoover...very distressing!

I know what you mean, bored kids, bored adults, depressing weather.
Its the sort of day we would have gone out for a nice meal, can't do that though.
Will just have to put the washing away, cook the dinner & do some housework.

"....At least at school,I can avoid all this stuff, they all seem to live on salads and fruit, in the staffroom, anyway!! LOL...."

Gosh Sarah, you'd better not come to our staffroom, it is always full of biscuits, cakes (a lot of home baking), and sweets. Visitors always think it is put on for them, but no. We obviously have sweet tooths here!

Incidentally though I have not had any of it since starting LL back in August. Where's that halo....:innocent0002:

"....At least at school,I can avoid all this stuff, they all seem to live on salads and fruit, in the staffroom, anyway!! LOL...."

Gosh Sarah, you'd better not come to our staffroom, it is always full of biscuits, cakes (a lot of home baking), and sweets. Visitors always think it is put on for them, but no. We obviously have sweet tooths here!

Incidentally though I have not had any of it since starting LL back in August. Where's that halo....:innocent0002:

Oh, dont get me wrong, theres always biscuits and cakes in our staff room too!! In fact there would be a mutiny if they werent there at break time!! Its just a lunch time the staff seem to show their healthier traits!!

So far, I too have behaved in the staff room, even passing on "my" birthday donuts or Cadbury cream eggs to my daughter, who is in Year 3 there!! Mind you, my halo is a little wonky after Thursdays binge, but I am working on straightening it out!!

Back