Sundays Daily - Lets do it hour by hour

Behave Leah...remember we are watching!

*thinks about a certain HITLER comment she made yesterday*

I think i may go try on the clothes i know dont fit me, so that i'll want to fit into them.
I can't smell anything or taste anything, so eating would be such a waste of hard work :) Think i best go get some sparkly water.

Thanks girlies xxx

afternoon campers

hope ur all having a good one
still plenty of snow left round my end so staying in doing some cleanin and hanging round mini's of course

Well done Spooky....Stay strong

i'm just tucking into a frozen chocolate tetra, I have to hold it with a thick peice of kitchen towel so my hands don't freeze. I must be mad, but I love 'em. lol

I'm still hanging in there, had 4 litre of water, 1 soup, 1/2 bar and my 790 meal for Sunday lunch, will have another soup later. Thought I was gonna struggle today but have hidden myself in my bedroom to study for my exams and its definitely helped.

Thought I was gonna struggle today but have hidden myself in my bedroom to study for my exams and its definitely helped.

:eek: I have a huge assignment in on wednesday and NO motivation at all! Good luck, but it sounds that you've got it covered :)

Hey spookster, keep going strong hun :)

I'm off for a nap xxx

deary deary me.............i have cheated BIG TIME today. Don't know what has come over me. Just thought I'd better confess. sorry:eek:

Back