Sunflowers blooming last attempt at this!

Sunflower1981

So after dabbling with SW and switching between that and WW on an almost daily basis I have finally realised WW is the one for me. I don't like the local class so have opted for 3 month online subscription for £29.85 although I went through quidco which gives me £25 cashback meaning I got 3 months for £4.85-Bargain!!!

I will be weighing in on Mondays which will help keep me focused on a weekend and will also mean that by the time I get to the weekend I can use any remaining weeklies on my weekend treats instead of my usual previous method of weighing on a Friday or Saturday, blowing all weeklies on the weekend and then struggling to get by the rest of the week.

Anyway down to business with my first days menu!

First thing I started with a banana and homemade soya caramel latte whilst waiting for shopping to arrive (3)

Brunch will be: 2 quorn Cumberland sausages (4), 200g tin Heinz baked beans(4) 200g tin tomatoes (0),2 small slices seeded bread (5) 15g butter (3) total 16

Dinner: 1x quorn southern fried escalope, 250g potatoes (5) made into chips with 1/3 tbsp. of olive oil in actifry (1) total 13

Total so far 29/29
weeklies used 3
total weeklies used 3/49

if I get peckish will snack on fruit or use some weeklies.

no exercise today as back to back Skype meetings

Last edited:
Well today didn't go to plan. My lovely grandad lost his fight with cancer and I lost my appetite so the 13 point dinner was replaced with half a bar of dairy milk Oreo meaning I used 28/29 dailies and no weeklies

Well today didn't go to plan. My lovely grandad lost his fight with cancer and I lost my appetite so the 13 point dinner was replaced with half a bar of dairy milk Oreo meaning I used 28/29 dailies and no weeklies

Popping in to subscribe!

I'm so sorry about your grandad :(. Sending you a big hug xx

hi hun

I am so sorry to hear about ur granddad!

WOW I today have signed up to the 3 month plan on line but dint get the bargin offer of 4.85 like u gutted... love a good bargin me lol!!

looking forward to following ur weight loss hun

xxxx

hi hun

I am so sorry to hear about ur granddad!

WOW I today have signed up to the 3 month plan on line but dint get the bargin offer of 4.85 like u gutted... love a good bargin me lol!!

looking forward to following ur weight loss hun

xxxx

Thanks Sammie. Can you not cancel and go through quidco? I won't get the £25 back for a few weeks but I was going to sign up anyway so it makes no difference waiting a few weeks. Quidco always have offers on WW.

The 3 month plan is still fairly cheap though, although I do know a cheat way to get it for £15 for 3 months. If you switch to monthly pass and make your first payment then switch straight to esource which is meant to be for meeting members then your next payment will be £15 every 3 months and gives you full online access, naughty but that's what I will do when quidco offer expires .

Will follow your diary as well x

Haha fab i will b doin the same i love a bargin.
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

me too!

Well with all that is going on I haven't the energy to write my diary up on here but I am pleased to say I am still well and truly on plan and logging everything on WW online. managed a 6.5 mile run yesterday burning 841 cals which will rack up some activity points :)

Whoops, been useless at filling this out! Got a lot going on at moment but will be back to diary soon!

Lost 4lbs first weigh in x

Back