Sunflowers food diary..

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
I'm posting up a food diary to help me keep on track!

Weight 178.0lbs

In the night Toast with marmite, water

Breakfast Boiled eggs x 2, toast. Orange juice with sparkling water (half and half)

Snack. Apple, packet of quavers, water

Lunch. Homemade mushroom soup. One piece of toast with marmite and 20g grated cheese

I realise this is very bread heavy, might swap my toast for breakfast to oat cakes.. The cheese on toast at lunch I know doesn't seem healthy but it's the only dairy I eat as I've otherwise really gone off milk etc as it just tastes overwhelmingly creamy! Plus it's a measured portion of bread instead of having fresh bread with my soup!

Supper. Cottage pie with bubble and squeak topping (mince layer, then cabbage then chunky mash of potato, swede, parsnip and carrot!) with peas. 2 slices of chocolate orange.

Weight 178.4lbs (how?!)

Breakfast 2 x boiled eggs. 1 piece of toast. Orange juice/sparkling water.

Lunch. Half a bowl of mushroom soup from yesterday and a piece of toast with 20g cheese.

Supper. Cod in breadcrumbs, boiled potatoes and broccoli. Apple crumble (mostly apple with only a tiny amount of crumble topping) with low fat custard (we only have a pudding like that once a week anyway)

Will be having a packet of snackajacks with X-Factor later!

You are doing really well ((Hugs)) any gains are gonna be pregnancy related for sure.

Thanks ph!! I honestly would welcome people's thoughts though - and suggestions!!

Weight 178.0lbs. (shows how much it fluctuates!)

Breakfast. 2 x boiled eggs. 1 piece of toast. Orange juice/sparkling water

I've decided to cut my toast that I'd have for breakfast by half so that I'm having one piece for breakfast and then the other piece for lunch!

Snack after church - third to a half of a medium sushi tray (well, what ever didn't have prawns in!) - I was starving!! {acket of snackajacks

Lunch Half a bowl of homemade leek and potato soup, 1 piece of toast. 2 chocolate orange slices

Supper is going to be Roast Beef, yorkshire pud, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, cauliflower, carrots, asparagus and baby sweetcorn.. No pud!! I love sunday roast!!

looking good but to me you dont seem to be eating a lot are you full enough .I will have to post my diary as well been a bad girl this weekend though

lol, you should have seen the size of the roast I've just eaten!! I ended up giving the dog the left over roast potatoes and yorkshires and veg with a little dog food for his supper or I'd have been in the fridge at 2am - I absolutely love cold roast potatoes!!!

After mummy2beslim thoughts yesterday I've decided to tot up calories today too as I realised I have no clue whether what I'm eating is right or not! I've worked out I need 2184 cals a day based on weight and activity levels (don't need any more for the pg for another 14 weeks yet!) - that seems a huge amount!!

Weight 178.2lbs

Breakfast 2 boiled eggs, 1 piece of toast, orange juice/sparkling water and a mini fromage frais pot.
473 cals.

Snack 2 oat cakes with philly cheese, an apple
182 cals

Lunch. Homemade leek and potato soup, 1 piece of toast with 15g cheese
504 cals.

Takes me up to 1159 cals so far!

I had a packet of snackajacks this afternoon when I got back from softplay with pickle, I was really hungry - seem to be having a hungry day today after not wanting much for a few days!

Supper, Beef fajitas. Tortillas, guacamole, beef, peppers, onion, courgette (and chilli powder, paprika and cayenne pepper!) with a little natural yogurt.
894 cals. I know that's a lot, normally I'd only have 2 which would be about 600cals but I was staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarving tonight and had a third! :D

Total for today = 2153 cals, absolutely bang on! Plus I've had a really hungry day today so have had snacks I wouldn't normally have had!

:D I've got 30 cals left, that's enough for an aftereight.. lol!

Weight. 177.0lbs

Breakfast 2 boiled eggs, 1 piece of toast, orange juice/sparkling water.

looking good some yummy foods there ,we arte about the same weight I weighed at 178lbs this morning so not doing too bad gained 21lb in 34 weeks

lol but you've done better than me in that you're this weight 20 weeks on from where I am now! :D Your gain is what I'm hoping to achieve this time round, you've done well!

Lunch I went to padstow today so had Rick Stein fish and chips, a hot chocolate and a piece of carrot cake.. Oops!! Time to be extra good for the rest of the week! :D It was absolutely gorgeous - I did only eat less than half of the chips and left most of the batter on the fish and only had half of the carrot cake so could have been much worse!!

awww congratulations on the new arrival!!!! I have been away since giving birth to sujoud almost two years now!! good for you keeping your food journal -- hopefully no SPD this time?

Back