Sunny Days, Counsellors and Clients

Lesly Cambridge

Cambridge Consultant
What a beautiful day! No wonder everybody wants to take the day off, to drive to the coast or just sit in the garden.

Is that why every single client so far today has cancelled at the last minute - or simply not turned up - and I'm sitting here sweltering?

Oh That is so annoying when that happens. I live by the sea luckily so I have the best of both worlds.
They can sit in the garden for their chat after the weighin, and look out to sea.

sorry you are suffering today

oh to be sat by the sea today, would be bliss!!

I know just what you mean Lesly. Cancellations and re-scheduled appointments are just part of the job I guess .. but when it happens on a day like today it's even more frustrating than usual :sigh:

I never see clients after 1.00 pm so at least I have the rest of the afternoon to enjoy the sunshine even though I only have a few hours before the evening bunch start arriving (cancellations and re-scheduled appointments notwithstanding of course :rolleyes:).

Hope the rest of the day goes better for you :)

I can't believe some people just don't turn up! How rude is that to not even bother to let you know.

Louale

Oh That is so annoying when that happens. I live by the sea luckily so I have the best of both worlds.
They can sit in the garden for their chat after the weighin, and look out to sea.

Oooo live by the sea! you could just be my new best friend :p lol

I was a good girl and turned up for my WI even though sick. Brownie points pleas Sharon :D

Just a wee comment..... Equally as annoying for us clients whose CDCs prefer home visits, then dont show. Mine rang me later the same night, then literally dropped off my packs next day. She passed over the packs, took the cheque and went homem as she was on her way home from work!

As yet, she hasnt weighed me either. I weigh myself, and if I think she is interested I let her know the result. I am not overly bothered as the support on here is fab, and if I lie to her I also lie to myself dont I? Plus, she is pleasant enough I guess.....

I was a good girl and turned up for my WI even though sick. Brownie points pleas Sharon :D

You not only get brownie points for turning up despite being all sniffly - you get extra ones for losing your first stone. Well done :D

Back