Sunny SUNDAY Hour x Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
BTW - I forgot to say in the "bringing back hour x hour thread" tha anyone that wants to can start one. If you want to. WHoevers up first! :D As long as you make the coffee too~~:D

Morning everyone!!

:character00238:It is a beautiful sunny windless day down here on the south coast!!! I think I might go for a bike ride and take advantage of the lack of wind!

Two days to go for me! Its great knowing that this time next month I will be a stone lighter already!!! :bliss:

Anyone got anything fun planned today?

3 stables mucked out and just about to bring cheeky Chester in to go for a ride, hot sunny day here in the midlands so we will be taking it easy xx

you are so lucky to have a horse!!!!! I have always dreamt of having horses.....they are such a beautiful animal.

One of my dreams would be to see the birth of a little foal....so cute when they are just born and all gangley!!!!

Have a great time!! I bet you find that all much easier and more enjoyable now you have lost your weight!! :)

I am getting things organised for my start - clearing space in cupboards, etc. Hard cause its so lovely out!!! BUt I have a lot to do today, and most has to be done in doors. Poo pah. I hate days when I have to be a domestic goddess. :D

Whats everyone else up too?
x

No fun here! Just trying to declutter and also clear out the garden. Plus I've done a couple of hours of fence painting, what fan.
For the rest of the afternoon I'm going to do some more garden clearing and some cooking for the freezer.

Hubby finally got his form signed by his GP! He signed it without seeing him and put down the blood pressure recorded in his notes from....7 years ago! And didn't bother putting down a pulse either. Hopefully that'll be fine though..? He's been doing Atkins since my old packs ran out but hopefully will be able to start tomorrow night after I pick up some packs for him.

Gosh its nice out...I have just come in from doing a bit of gardening, and then watering. I think watering a garden is one of my most favourite things to do. I love water and playing with and in it. I think I was a fish in my previous life. :D

Bit of laundery to finish up and then a schedule chat with my bestes friend in the world, back in the states. Then relax and wind down for the week ahead.

Hope everyone is doing good - feeling strong - staying on the path!!! Dont forget your water! Glug glug glug!!! :D
X

Back