• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WEDNESDAY Hour X Hour, Hump day!!! :D

Hey hey - half way to the weekend already!!! Whoop whoop!!! :D

Funny - Monday is always a hated day but now I look forward to it so I can weigh in!! :D

Wet and windy down here - and a busy day at work ahead.

Looks like another wet bike ride to work!!! Good thing we dont need to look glamerous at work!! :giggle: :D

have a good day all of us losers! :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
Some days are definitely hour by hour. Today is one of those days when all I want to do is eat, eat, eat!

This to will pass xx
Hi Clarebow! THats why I like these hour by hours - sometimes, you just need to vent, or need a lift!!!

Hang in there - once today is over you wont have to repeat it! THats the good news! The better news is its one day closer to your goal. :)

Today was INSANE at work - not 2 seconds to spare a sneaky post!! Not even at lunch - it was a hectic stressful day. Glad its over!!

Today I felt hunger which was no surprise seeing as how stressful it was. But was never in danger of suffering. ANd home now, ready for a soup, and then a ice-shake for afters. Mint Chocolate me thinks!!! :)

Time to put me feet up awhile - or as some of us Yanks say, "My dogs are hurtin' ...." :D

Silver Member
Fast food outlets avoided on the way home. REsult !