Sunny Weather = Picnic!

Its real good value :)

and they do a fantastic range of very low carb sos as well met.

I loved my time in Germany, loved the food and loved the beer. LOL

I've not been yet. There's talk of me going over to meet his family this year. God knows how i'll get on as none of them speak English!!! :eek: I'll just have to drink and be merry - all nationalities can understand that!!!

all nationalities can understand that
Lol they do!

Germans not speaking English? thought it was unheard of?

Well I think they can say a few basic words, hello etc but they can't hold a conversation. Especially his grandad. I think his small cousins can - probably the best conversations I'll have!!! Right up my street :D

When my fella goes over there, he says he talks german the whole time he's there and rarely talks english. Not even to his Dad.

Whereabouts are you going in Germany Met? I was stationed in Detmold, Bielefeld and finally Berlin.

I haven't a bloody clue Jim!! lol I know his Dad was born in Bremen but I don't think his grandad lives there now.

I will find out though and let you know. I have been told a number of times but it's in one ear and out the other! :D

Bremen I don't know, but I do know Hamburg, My dad was stationed there when I was a Kid, I pretty much grew up in Germany and went to Boarding school there. Oh and I speak fluent German. LOL

Brilliant! I'll take you along with me then!! :D

You can't afford me Met, I eat too much ;)

Oh good Lord! :eek: I want, I want, I want!!! :D

LOL, See I told you you can't afford me. :D

:D I think you could be right Jim. I'll just resort back to plan A and drink drink drink! :D

LOL, LMAO

Back