Sunnyhaze's Diary

Awe, I geddit!

Stay low carb lady! Have just changed my avatar. This was me at 43. Was a size 8 I think well dress was and fell off me... lost my mom six months prior.. so wasn't eating well.. but was mostly around the 126lb mark if not less...

I doubled my weight in a year !!! :( :( :(

Saggy skin and no idea of portion issues anymore, seriously messed up.

On a better note had a last min weigh. 12 stone 13... this late let me be 2 lbs lighter in am :)

xxx
Wow, look at you!!

I just ate even more for a while when my Mum died (I was 35 so that's been 12 long years ago now) but did eventually get my head in gear and lost 5 and a half stones 3 years later (my first run at Cambridge). But food has been my comfort and my refuge all my life - I don't smoke or drink very much; it's my one vice. It will always be a struggle to keep the pounds off.

Goodness, you were up even later than me! Hope you're ok.

I was *still* 13st 1.2lbs this morning LOL. Low carb is doing its maintenance thing perfectly! (Either that or my scales are broken :D ).

Low carb crustless quiche in the oven for lunch...

Hey Sunny

Just us a read through your diary. You are one inspirational lady. I am so sorry for your loss.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday and I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.

Xx

T-1 until my holiday! Flying out tomorrow - but got to get up stupidly early to drive to the airport for a 7.25am flight. Never mind, sleep's for wimps right? And I'm excited. :)

Unbelievably, my weight's dropped today, even though I'm only low carbing, not VLCD-ing (just goes to show, huh?). Still haven't quite got to the 12s dammit :) but today, I was 13st 0.8lbs. So close. :) 48lbs lighter than when I last went on holiday in April. Not bad. That's one pound shy of 3 and a half stones. :D

Working until lunchtime, then getting cracking with packing (oooh, that rhymed!).

I'll have internet access while I'm away so may well post here and there over the next week. Catch you all later! x

OK, I'm back. It was nice to be away in Malaga but actually, on reflection, not quite so much fun as going to Tenerife in March. It was so so hot that none of us slept that well, even though we had air con, plus it felt much more of a struggle to find gluten free food. So. I have the palest of tans - I look more dirty than healthy, LOL - and, as per the scales today, I'm 13st 6.4lbs (I was 13st 10.4lbs on Sunday, which was the day after I got back). I've been a bit poorly since - was too ill to go to work on Tuesday because of some bug thing - but I think today is the day to try to get restarted.

That said, I feel brushed up the wrong way by the response from my usually pretty good CWPC when I texted her to check I still had an appointment on Monday and to say I might not need more products because I'd been ill this week. There was no "welcome back", or "hope you're feeling better" - just a slightly snotty "I charge £10 for weigh in only but will only charge you £5". So I wrote back and said that if she normally charged £10 I'd pay £10. I'm probably over-reacting, but her text woke me up at 8am this morning so was the first thing I saw, after a rough night with a very sore back/hip (think I did some damage lugging my suitcase around last Saturday - it gives me gip from time to time).

So. It's stupid - it makes you feel like not bothering, doesn't it? But it's only me who's going to suffer if I don't get back on the wagon, because I still want to lose another 3 stones or so.

Meh. Anyway. Nice to be back here, seeing familiar friendly faces. Hope you're all doing ok. Will try to catch up over the weekend. xx

Omg!

You get charged £10 for a weigh in!!! That's frigging extortion... !!!

I had a CDC who was charging me £5 for a weighin, but she wasn't telling me, the cost would vary each week. I never knew what she was charging me for with ref to products etc then the sneaky added extra! I got rid and found a new one.

She still just a product pusher, but I have 4 products at a total cost of £65 a week. Whatever products I get. I really hate being ripped off..

Could you not find another lady? Glad you're feeling better too! Youre doing brilliantly with your loses.

You'll be back in the swing of things fast.

Have a great weekend

xx

My CDC gave me a price list with the prices on and every week gives me a receipt with each one itemised.

Think I am lucky with mine as she never tries to sell me products.Just asks what I want!

Hey Sunny

How are you? I've been through the mills a bit... you can read my diary if you get a chance. But how are you getting on??

Xx

Hey SunnyHaze,

How are you getting on? I think I am lucky with my consultant as she doesn't charge me anything for just a weigh in. She also doesn't product push and she gives me a receipt every week. I understand they are self employed though so I suppose it is down to their discretion.

I noticed you havent posted in a while, I hope you are doing OK.

xx

Back