SunnyRae is back into JUDDD

Doing well so far in tht i havent eaten anything but not well in that i have nowhere drank enough water grrr. Went shopping earlier to get some ingredients in for making some pastries tomorrow which i'm looking forward to amd i bought a persimmon fruit never had one before. Im so tempted to just eat one now but i will wait until tomorrow!!!!

Had a great food day yesterday possibly too great so today is all about the fast :) hopefully do a water i failed on thursday because we went to familys for a drink at about 9:30 and they got loads of food out and it was hunger that made me eat but more the wanting to fit in. So hopefully will have no pressure tonight so i can do a full day fast.

Only 14.45 and I'm already feeling peckish grrr need to hold off tho another glass of water for me I think. I am so determined to make this a full day water fast!!

Yay 8pm and nearly done gonna go to bed watch a film and dream about what i shall eat tomorrow. I'm not hungry at all i just miss tastes!!!

It's 6am and havent manage any sleep all night :s watched an old film which i'd not seen before Rebecca loved it. I feel like i should get up and make a start on the massive ironing pile i have rather than just laying here.

After two up days looking forward to a fast tomorrow going to try a water fast hopefully will get on ok. Have quite a busy day planned so should occupy me with stuff other than eating!!

Good luck! I won't even try a water fast as I don't want to set myself up to fail. I admire you for doing them. x

I cant remember :s didnt do very well last week so planning on steppng it up a bit this week to make up for it. I havent weighed as im too scared but this is the plan for the week. Hopefully!!!!

Monday - 500 cals
Tues - water fast
Wedsnesday - up day
Thurs - waterfast
Fri - 500 cals
Sat - up
Sun - up

I must admit water days arent at all bad because there's no planning what you are going to spend your calories on. Once i get started eating i find it hard to stop.

So far had 589 cals today. Which is slightly over oops totally due to bad maths :s not greed and tomorrow i totally forgot was at in the inlaws for tea so i'm going to water fast until then and i shall not have an Up day on Wednesday i will fast until tea as well. Hopefully i really want to lose 4lbs this month it just feels like it's taking ages because i have less to lose

Thanks lifes desire i think it was from too much decaff coffee yesterday aparently still has a bit f caffiene in it oops.

Had an amazing dinner taste so much better when you haven't eaten anything all day so will be having just dinner again tomorrow because today was meant to be a water fast day

Urrrggghhh i hate morning feel like i have to drag myself around!!! Dd for me today sort of going to fast until tea time hopefully.

surely they shouldn't call it decaff if it still has caffeine in it?! :eek: what horrible people! you should yell at them :p

I'm having my first of 2 DDs for the first time, so far so good, hope you're feeling better? x

Thanks feeling much better ooo are you jn your first dd or second they are tough but i find doable if you dont have them too often!! Hope you manage it :)

Back