SunnyRae is back into JUDDD

Hello!

Hope you dont mind me snooping!

Been doing JUDDD a while just been away from Minimins!

You're doing really well!!

Ruth
x

Thanks Sunny, it's my first, i managed to keep it between 500 and 600 for the day which i'm proud of because there was a table at work filled with cakes :eek: but i managed to resist :) so proud of myself

So tomorrow could go either way, really hoping to stick to it then return to a normal UD on friday, which is also weigh in day :p

Glad you're feeling better too :) xxx

Thanks Sunny, it's my first, i managed to keep it between 500 and 600 for the day which i'm proud of because there was a table at work filled with cakes :eek: but i managed to resist :) so proud of myself

So tomorrow could go either way, really hoping to stick to it then return to a normal UD on friday, which is also weigh in day :p

Glad you're feeling better too :) xxx

Thats great well done! First dd is def the hardest! And all that temptation there too, you should be proud of yourself!!! Bring on friday and a great weigh in :)

Good morning woke up feeling not tired today for first time all week yaaaay !! Maybe something to do with fasting. Anyways I was planning on doing a water fast today but I know hubby will worry if I am fasting all day again so I will try and just have some baked fish or something really light for dinner when he gets home and fast all day until then so will still be way under 500 cals. :)

I am going to weigh in Saturday Morning .

Good morning woke up feeling not tired today for first time all week yaaaay !! Maybe something to do with fasting. Anyways I was planning on doing a water fast today but I know hubby will worry if I am fasting all day again so I will try and just have some baked fish or something really light for dinner when he gets home and fast all day until then so will still be way under 500 cals. :)

I am going to weigh in Saturday Morning .

Glad youre feeling good the baked fish sounds delicious yum yum yum. How often do you fast if you dont mind me asking?

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
x

I'm having baked fish today as well, but on an up, bought it yesterday for on my down but didn't have enough for it when I realised how may cals it had

I know it is so low in cals!!! I've had 350 cals today which i'm pleased with and will be having one more down day tomorrow and then and up weekend woohoo

Ruth i prefer to fast mon wed and fri but i find whilst im in the right mood to fast which i seem to be i might as well make the most of it in fasting a bit more to make up for last week especially. I found even fasting 3 days a week i dont lose much really i need to start counting cals on Up days i think

I know it is so low in cals!!! I've had 350 cals today which i'm pleased with and will be having one more down day tomorrow and then and up weekend woohoo

Ruth i prefer to fast mon wed and fri but i find whilst im in the right mood to fast which i seem to be i might as well make the most of it in fasting a bit more to make up for last week especially. I found even fasting 3 days a week i dont lose much really i need to start counting cals on Up days i think

Aah right ok ive never fasted and I was just interested :)

Glad you are looking forward to your weekend!!! Im going to have 2 IDs instead of 2 UPs as im at work and find it easier to do especially as im away next week eating and drinking bad things!

Ruth
x

Well having a ready meal today for my tea
chicken and brocolli pie which is 400 cals
had a cuppa with a splash of skimmed milk 8 cals
one crem cracker 35 cals
I was making a massive fruit salad for the weekend and picked on a bit of fruit :s ooops couldn't resist was prob about 100 cals I dunno maybe less, could have been worse I suppose, it just looked too tasty.
So total so today will be about 550 not too bad actually I am happy with myself and can not wait for my tea!!!!

Weigh in this morning and i've stayed the same which i am fine with as i had a bd week last week so i'm really excited to have an UP weekend and to enjoy every mouthful.
Thinking of making some low cal meals today for during the week. Maybe make the hairy bikers skinny lasagne and pies.

Well i made the skinny lasagne must say the sheets of leak were tricky :s and i have made the filly for the pies will finish them tomorrow i have grazed all day so dont feel hungry for tea damn it means i wont appreciate it as much

2nd up day ate far too much yesterday and didnt even enjoy it lol now i've got an upset stomach wont be making same mistKe today!!!

2nd up day ate far too much yesterday and didnt even enjoy it lol now i've got an upset stomach wont be making same mistKe today!!!

thats a shame re not enjoying what you ate, I always feel cheated if I eat something I don't enjoy! I had an upset stomach friday. Not sure if it was a 'bug' or overeating on my Thursday UD!!

Hope you are feeling better now jilly!! I am full of cold :( didnt sleep properly last night kept waking with coughing fits so bk in bed now to rest for an hr or so. Sooo sleepy!!!
Plan for day to eat hairy dieters mince and potato pie can't wait :) made these over weekend and they are massive for just 335 cals. Will have that with some veg. That should do me for today. I really want to lose this week i seem to be struggling to lose so much it's really frustrating :s

Thanks so far so good havent eaten anything i really need to get bk in the zone i could easy just think oh well scrap it amd finish off the chocolate cake sittin in my kitchen damn it.

Back