Sunnyraes food PHOTO diary

sunnyrae

Silver Member
I hav been slacking in my food diary lately, most due to the lack of time i have to write it up and a little bit due to laziness. So i have decided much better to just post a pic and the syn totals for each meal that way i can see just how much i have eaten throughout the day and you lovely folks can tell me when my 1/3 superfree isnt quite a 1/3. :)
Thanks for looking

Day 18

Breakfast
naughty for breakfast really but made up for it as had with grapes :)

Attachments

• image-3590848549.jpg
    image-3590848549.jpg
    460.7 KB · Views: 180
Just thought i would mention i made a yummy cheese sauce for the cauliflower i just mixed the hot cauli with 3 extra light laughing cow triangles and added 21g of lighter cathedral city to give it a stronger cheese taste and then just mixed it all as it melted in. Was yum and no syns it used at healthy extra a

Your diary looks gorgeous how did you make your quiche it looks Devine! :)

Your diary looks gorgeous how did you make your quiche it looks Devine! :)

Thanks was super easy I just threw a handful of frozen choped onions, frozen peppers and frozen spinach in a pan fryed them, made sure there was no water left in the pan, while that was frying just whisked 3 eggs with a tub of cottage cheese salt pepper and HEX A allowance of cheese. put it all in a dish topped with sliced tomatoes and cooked in the oven about 35 mins really yummy!!

Its my weigh in tomorrow and i feel like i have gained so i think next week i am going to do all red day and see if it makes any difference :)

DAY 21

Breakfast
slice of wholemeal toast (hex b) with extra light cheese triangle ( 1 syn) and marmite (free)

Lunch
Mushy Pea curry with rice and natural yogurt (all free)

Dinner
Ham and egg mayo salad with doritos (syn free pasta) and a chedder baby bell (hex a)

Snacks
Seafood sticks
Muller light
punnet of blueberries
3 CUPS OF TEA WITH A SPLASH OF SKIMMED MILK

SYNS FOR THE DAY 4

I have decided I am going for a red day tomorrow so here is my plan menu for the day.

Breakfast
Ham with 1 slice of brown bread (hex b) extra light cheese triangle (1 SYN)

Lunch
Seafood Sticks with extra light mayo (2 SYNS) AND 1 slice brown bread (1 HEX B)

Dinner
TBC I still have 2 HEX A's left yay

Thanks babybuffy 84 :)

I am at a family bbq on Sunday and I know it will be ton of yummy food swimming in olive oil how am going to be able to be good :( no one knows I'm doing slimming world and I dont want them even thinking im on a diet. hmmm

Back