Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Just catching up. Really, really sorry to hear about your Dad hun, hope all is okay.

and Congratulations!!!!!! on the plans to get engaged. That's lovely news. xxx

but as i'll be getting married sooner rather than later as we want to start a family (and can't wait to be hubby and wife) I may reduce it to 8st 8/9lbs again.

xxx

How exciting!!! Our first Mini's bride!! xx
Mr Sunshine looks very nice from the pics, very kind. Lucky man! xx Can we all be virtual bridesmaids please?? There might be a lot of us!!

We could make little avatars in bridesmaids dresses and cheer you on from the threads...

xxx

Typing on my new iPhone. Fun lol. I'll keep u updated on proposal and pics of course
I'm not being strict with myself. Not so good. Also not very well with some bug. Early night z

Congrats on the wedding plans, very exciting!!!

hope you are feeling better soon, sunshine...

xxx

Thanks guys,

I've taken day off as this bug thing has got really bad since last night so I'm off now till 4 30pm today. Nice to chill and catch up with everything. Gotta sort plans for Florida, engagment etc.....yay....sick but so excited. Yep.....i'm happy to have Mini bridesmaids lol...... a lot cheaper than the real thing lol!!!!!

Got really into the CD orange bars for the first time....... gonna swop some cranbery ones later with cdc. Getting a bit tired of the CD food but hey if it gets me to where i need to be that's what counts. I haven't weighed myself at all so no idea what i am but i need to get strict with myself and get to goal now that i'm at home for a few weeks.

Dad....they have discovered has asthma which is why he hasn't been able to breath so at least that's controllable....his heart is ok and still having tests on his brain.....but if it was serious i'm sure they would have found it by now so fingers crossed.....and hopefully he'll be able to travel with us to Florida.

I just haven't had a second to catch up on the diares......boo....i hope your're all ookay. hugs xxx

Glad the news is better on your dad, hun. Snuggle in & be better soon...

xxx

CONGRATULATIONS! What wonderful news, a wedding and plans for a baby bump. That just makes me smile...lots:D. So glad your Dad is on the mend, hope everything goes ok with the tests and you gat to have some lovely quality family time. Hope your bug disappears soon. Hugs xx

BIG KICK UP THE BUM!

Okay I am about to give myself a BIG KICK UP THE BUM! :devilangel:

Sunshine you have the rest of your life to eat what you want :eatdrink051:WHEN you're the size you want to be!!!!! I REALLY WANT TO GET TO GOAL so WHY am I not doing CD properly?:argh: If I stick with it (and remember I do actually enjoy CD and the buzz when I'm losing weight) I could be under my goal in just a few weeks. I would love to be at goal for Florida so stop eating off plan!!!!!!!!!!!!:superwoman:

I seem to eat when I'm feeling every emotion going........ I love being slim but the weight will pile back on if I don't sort myself out.

Breakfast - cd orange bar
Dinner - protein based meal
Supper - poridge
Fruit - banana
Tea
Water - need to up this as I haven't been having enough at all.

I'm gonna look at the countdown to Florida and mark off the days I think.

Sunshine has been a bit lost this last few months. Her life hasn't really been her own as she's put everyone else first. Today I'm starting living my own life again, as me and as I want. That includes getting to goal. So foodie demons will be zapped if they dare come anywhere near me today.:flamingmad:

Lets do this Sunshine as no-one can do it for you.

I'll be back to update xxx

Waving goodbye to Fattyfattybumtum on this thread who is doing her own diet now. I know we'll stay in touch but I wanted to thank you for all your support. I'm gonna miss you on here loads hun. We started this together and I always thought we'd both end to together too.

Good luck lovely x

Sunshine, big hugs (to help you recover from self-inflicted kick-up-bum!). You are doing great and have had a lot on your plate... holding it all together thru all of that is no mean achievement. I know you will get to goal and I know you will stay there... your determination is inspiring.

FFBT, hugs also, will miss you, glad to hear you are OK and all the best for the future hun.

xxx

Way to go Sunshine, thats fighting talk! Sure you can do it hun, one day at a time. Don't be so hard on yourself though, you're doing great considering everything you've had to cope with lately. xx

Hope the kick up the bum worked Sunshine, could you kick mine too please? ;)
So glad your Dad is on the mend. x

Hey Sunshine, Sorry i missed your kick up the bum post, hope its worked for you and your back on track, as others have said, take it easy on yourself but be firm and your determination will win over!
Good luck hun
xx

Hi Hun

Good luck for all your plans, you're an amazing lady and so inspirational - you certainly have put everyone first, so yes time to put you in the driving seat and think of you as number 1 as you so deserve to be.

Lots of mini goals, and lots of wonderful plans ahead. Keep going hun xx

Hi Sunshine - Firstly, congrats on the proposal-to-be :). Also, good news about your Dad - it must have been a worrying time!

I got married in Jamaica on the beach and it was amazing! We had problems with DH's family and it didn't feel right to have a traditional wedding with just my family so we had what they call a Weddingmoon...

Best 2 weeks of my life, without a shadow of a doubt...might get the album out now actually for some reminiscing of life before children ;)

Hi girls and diary,

This is crazy I'm not getting a chance to come on and update. I'm still plugging away slowly wih CD. The kick up the bum didn't really make too much difference altho I have been much better of late.

We have now booked our wedding and honeymoon. Getting married in Mexico and then honeymooning in New York. I'm so excited. Just waiting for my Dad to be out of hospital which should be next week and for the beautiful ring to be ready and OH to officially ask me to announce it. I never thought it would happen so I won't be taking a second of life for granted :)

I have just over 2 weeks till we go to Florida. I'm planning on taking cd food with me and sticking to 1000 as much as I can. This should be do-able now that I have less than 6 months to my wedding. I really want to wear a dress that I love and not one that hides my bumps lol. I must tone up my arms as i have dreadful bingo wings and don't want to be worrying about them for the photo's. The wedding will be filmed so i'll be able to post it on youtube for those who can't come :)

Really looking forward to Florida and I just have to remember that even the half size portions are still 3 times more than we'd normally have in the UK. I will make sure I'll be dividing it up and taking doggy bags home for the next day. We're staying in the gulf coast (mexican side) in a lovely place for 4 days and then off to see family, while visiting Disney and lots of other plans. I will be being dropped off at a huge wedding store in Orlando as it would be great to find a wedding dress thats a bit different while i'm there...hopefully cheaper and far more choice. I do remember last time we went I felt like a mouse being 5 ft 1 as everyone is soooo tall and big out there.

So you probably can gather I'm just a tiny bit EXCITED lol.

So focus, focus, focus. Next time I want to go off plan I'll pcture myself in my swim suit in Florida...that should help heheh.

xxx

Wowzer, so much totally thrilling stuff going on. The wedding and honeymoon sounds just fabulous, am sure it will be everything and more that you want it to be. And I am so jealous of a Florida holiday to escape the weather here - you know you will have a great time. And how exciting to be able to go and try on loads of dresses - I have seen those big wedding places in the US (on tv) and they look crazy. Enjoy all of it (am sure you will)!!!!

Back