Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Hi diary. Middle of 4th week on 810. Weighin on Thursday but so far i'm down 9.50lbs. I'll update on Thursday. I was delighted when scales were down first thing after a silly hard weekend. Our friend was here all weekend and they scoffed everything from Chinese and pizza to brownies and ice cream. I didn't stray one bit but I was pretty grumpy! I know it's my choice but very hard when always surrounded by yummy food. I so badly want to get rid of the weight and have a second healthy pregnancy. Friends are noticing the weight loss now and I'm feeling loads better.

Need to stay motivated and remember its not forever and it's only short term and for a good reason :)

Still walking at least 5 days a week for two hours roughly. X

Brilliant Sunshine.....I know it is such a hard diet plan to do but the losses make up for that. You'll be a yummy mummy x 2 in no time at all xx

Things are fine with me SS. Hope that lovely baby isn't keeping you up too much at night?! Bless. Are you getting lots of smiles and giggles from Lara? Such a lovely age. The first 3 months you can keep but after that it is just brilliant. They learn so much every single day. Fascinating little things...babies :D xx

Lol bess. Yes I love walking especially with the pram. Lara gets great sleep and/ or adores all the nature :) since I've had her if I can walk instead of drive I'll walk. Did this from when she was three days old. Sometimes I'll do two walks or an extra long one. I was dying to get fit and healthy after I'd given birth. Some days I cant fit a walk in but rarely. I get lots of time with my mummy and baby friends too.

Lara is doing great. She sleeps 11-12 hours in her cot over night which is fab considering the first 6 weeks she was attached to me and wouldn't sleep anywhere but on me. I loved every bit since the days had her. I'm making the mostof everything as time just flies by. It's really nice to feel like myself again and very daunting thinking about being pregnant again. I just want to have my family and then get myself back to normal mind and body etc.

Cambridge diet.....hhhuuuummmmmmmm....... Getting pretty bored of it. I live on original porridge, chocolate shakes (which I never have as a shake but microwaved into a muffin) and the mint bars. I don't mind the cd food but the protein meals are dull. Omelettes, quorn , tuna and the odd bit of chicken plus broccoli, spring onions and green peppers. Boring. Finding it harder not to dive into normal food but keep telling myself I'm choosing to lose the weight and it's not forever. I'm just taking it week by week. Very chuffed with 3.5lbs off this week.

I never really thought I'd be back on 810 but I'm so glad I decided to do it. I already feel so much better with the 11lbs off. No idea what I'd lost in the first 3 months after giving birth. I'll keep a record next pregnancy for sure. I really hope I'll be able to keep up my walking even if it's slower. X

I'm very impressed Sunshine with your walking and sticking to CD so well. you seem so sorted and happy and that's great. Lara sounds such a poppet, I hope you know how lucky you are to have her sleep so well at night! The time does fly by, suddenly she's be 20 and you'll wonder where it all went, it's a wondeful stage in your life and I'm glad you are so happy. xx

Back