Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Ooooh Julie, I love makeup. It makes such a difference. The jet skiing will be fab and it's something new to both of us which is always a good thing.

Thanks Curly...... I'm with ya there. I'm determined to be at 9st 1lbs on Tuesday flying to Dublin.

I am having such a lovely cosy day curled up on the sofa with mugs of coffee. I'm in my trachsuit, left my hair to dry itself and no makeup. I'm making the most of the quiet as the next 4 days my oh is off and we've loads planned. I think we're going to Warrick Castle tomorrow on the bike in my new leathers.....yay! Saturday we're seeing Reading and Chelsea footie match, lots of visiting friends and chilled out time together. Then it will be all go in Dublin :)

Great gym session again. My sister has sorted out passes for me at her gym so i can go everyday when I'm there. I can use the whole gym including the pool so may go swimming with her every morning too.

Day 5 of 100% target.

Foodie list:
CD porridge & strawberries, coffee
CD choc cookies, coffee
Raspberries & strawberries
Pasta, tuna & veg in freshly squeezed lemon & crushed black pepper
Hot stewed apple & cinamon mixed with yoghurt
Water, water & more water

Enjoy your cosy day hunny, sounds fab!! Hope you have a great time in Dublin and yay for the gym passes too!

xx

Hey Sunshine, congrats on day 100 and getting that lil bit closer to your mini goal.

My ques....what are cd cookies? And how do you stew your apple (is there an easy way?)

Lol Aussie,

CD chocolate bar cut into 12 pieces and zapped in the microwave for 50 seconds :) yum especially with a large mug of good coffee! (A bit too good actually)

Stewed apple, peel apple and slice finely. Sprinkle cinamon over and add a little water. Microwave for about 3-4 mins , stir and miscrowave a bit more till it's all mushy. Take out and serve with yoghurt. Yum. xxx

Lol Aussie,

Stewed apple, peel apple and slice finely. Sprinkle cinamon over and add a little water. Microwave for about 3-4 mins , stir and miscrowave a bit more till it's all mushy. Take out and serve with yoghurt. Yum. xxx

drool.big.gif

For the record, this is a big drool. That's one of my most favouritest ;) things in the world to eat. I used to throw in some sultanas too. I'm sorry Sunshine but I don't think we can be friends anymore.

I'll come back later to wish you many congrats on the 100 days but i'm not ready to do that yet :) heee hee You look absolutely stunning.

Hahahahhahahhahahahaahha!!!! I was like...... a big blue blob monster has taken over my diary! lol Then I thought he was being sick and then luckily you cleared it up by saying he was drueling. Phew!!!! wiping my brow lol.

It is very yummy alright. You'll be eating these things soon hun. Just keep going and you'll be there sooner than you think. xxx hugs

Hey hon
well done for having another 100% day your doing fab..............and not long now.............. your so going to be at 9 st 1 lbs for dublin.... Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy x

Hiya Curly hun,

With your magic angel dust behind me I think i just might. :) Sorry I should be asleep so coming out with strange things hehe. Oohh I'll read your diary and see what you've been up to today... it's like mini soaps of everyone lives on here :) lol

Made it through day 5 100%...phew! Even if I have a weak moment, I just think of how being 100% is more important to me than going off plan. Also how great it feels when I've been 100% and see the scales moving down. I wonder how my weights workout today might effect the scales tomorrow. oohh ponder, ponder, ponder. (ramble, ramble, ramble).

Goodnight diary

Ha Ha love the drool monster its ace and the stewed apple sounds yummy will have to try that one. Well done on your 5th 100% day my dear im sure the scales will be your friend this morning xxxx

Yay and they were!!!!! 0.5lb off. That will do me :)

LOL , yeah about the drool monster, I was thinking of just handing over to him actually. He can take over on here :) eek!

So, 5 days till Dublin and 1.5lbs to go. I mentioned I might make a Dublin ticker for when I'm there but that's silly as I've no sclaes there so instead i'll log on and continue like this....100% days ect.

Right, i've gotta dash as we are 99% off to Warwick Castle asap and I need to get ready. I'm arming myself with fruit and a cranberry bar and should be home for dinner later this evening. Oohhh I'll be wearing my leathers for the first time :)

Right I'm gone xxx

Lol Aussie,

CD chocolate bar cut into 12 pieces and zapped in the microwave for 50 seconds :) yum especially with a large mug of good coffee! (A bit too good actually)

Oh my gosh, can I just say how looking forward to this one I am for those days when all I want is chocolate, please tell me it will work with a peanut crunch one though!?!?

Gonna try that apple too tonight! Is it best with green apples, they're cooking ones arent they?

drool.big.gif

For the record, this is a big drool. That's one of my most favouritest ;) things in the world to eat. I used to throw in some sultanas too. I'm sorry Sunshine but I don't think we can be friends anymore.

I'll come back later to wish you many congrats on the 100 days but i'm not ready to do that yet :) heee hee You look absolutely stunning.

Hiya Curly hun,

With your magic angel dust behind me I think i just might. :) Sorry I should be asleep so coming out with strange things hehe. Oohh I'll read your diary and see what you've been up to today... it's like mini soaps of everyone lives on here :) lol

Made it through day 5 100%...phew! Even if I have a weak moment, I just think of how being 100% is more important to me than going off plan. Also how great it feels when I've been 100% and see the scales moving down. I wonder how my weights workout today might effect the scales tomorrow. oohh ponder, ponder, ponder. (ramble, ramble, ramble).

Goodnight diary

Sunshine, you seem in such a good place right now...you know what you want and you dont want 'your mind' and cravings to get in the way. Its so nice to know that you know this, and can stick to it.....thats my hope - that while on 1000 I can do it too!

Yay and they were!!!!! 0.5lb off. That will do me :)

LOL , yeah about the drool monster, I was thinking of just handing over to him actually. He can take over on here :) eek!

So, 5 days till Dublin and 1.5lbs to go. I mentioned I might make a Dublin ticker for when I'm there but that's silly as I've no sclaes there so instead i'll log on and continue like this....100% days ect.

Right, i've gotta dash as we are 99% off to Warwick Castle asap and I need to get ready. I'm arming myself with fruit and a cranberry bar and should be home for dinner later this evening. Oohhh I'll be wearing my leathers for the first time :)

Right I'm gone xxx

Yeah Sunshine!!!!!! Well done on loss, nearly there.

Enjoy your day at Warwick castle, friends went there the other day and enjoyed it.

Enjoy your leathers :)

Hi Aussie,

Actually our plan has changed and we're off to the New Forest instead which should be nice if we ever get going lol.

You can use cooking or eating apples. Cooking apples will probably soften more easily. Doubt you can use the peanut bars but worth a try hun. They'll still be edible. I tried making cookies with a toffee bar once and it didn't work so have stuck to the chocolate ones. Best to put the bars in the fridge first too. Then after you take them out of the microwave, turn them over and place on a cool plate. I eat them when they're still hot but did once let them cool and nibbled on them at work which was yummy. Food, food, food.

Yeah hun, my mind seems to be in the right place at the moment and so I'm making the most of it. That doesn't mean it's always easy but I'm pushing myself to be 100%. As Curly says, and she adores CD, she's strict with herself which i think I need to be.

Have a lovely day xxx and tell me how you get on with the baking lol.

ps.....i add the greek natural yoghurt as soon as i take the apple out of the microwave :) I used to have apple trees and made loads of the stuff and froze it into portions. It is fab with raisons but obviously not on 1000.

Haha, thanks sunshine. I am imagining the microwave exploding this afternoon with my cd experiments :) enjoy new forest my boy and I went there in feb. It was lovely, wished we had more time there but it was more drive in, take some pics, drive out. I understand what you mean about discipline, I think that is what I lack then I get obsessed with how I should be and stuff it all up. The cd step up plans are not difficult, I can do this, need to keep that in mind for rest of week while in 1000.

Hope you're ok hun, it's really nice to read your diary where you have gained a little and got back on and lost it again - I need your will power and motivation - mine seems to have left the building - and I need it back quickly!

Size 8's! Wow! xx

Hope you're ok hun, it's really nice to read your diary where you have gained a little and got back on and lost it again - I need your will power and motivation - mine seems to have left the building - and I need it back quickly!

Size 8's! Wow! xx

Hiya,

I'll go and grab it for you :) It happens to us all doesn't it! Sometimes I'm flying and other times I feel completely floored and in a dark space. I'm just determined at the moment and making the most of it while I am.

I'll pop over to your thread tomorrow hun,

Hope you've had a good day xxx

Just quick post. I had the best day in the New Forest. I loved seeing all the horses and being out in the countryside..... always makes me really happy :) I stayed 100% again.

My dinner I had to split in two as my friend turned up in a bit of a state. OH had gone to gym and I was settling down to watch some bad tv and have my dinner when she came over. So I had the other half really late after she'd gone. It was my lemon, black pepper chicken, rice and veg mix....god it was sooooo good. In fact I think it was better cold! lol

Afterthought......... I didn't seem to have to squeeze into my leathers as much as I did in the shop which is great. I'm about the same weight too? Maybe some inch loss.

Ok goodnight diary and here's to another day 100% and the scales going down, down DOWN lol

Back