Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Well done hon!!! You sound so positive hon and your doing fab.. Sounds like you had a great day in the new forest..........and well done about your size 8 leathers......... wooooooooooooh!!!!
That chicken dinner sounds rather yummy..
Good on you, you sound on top of the world..
Keep smiling and heres to another great day ahead x

Size 8 omg im so impressed!!!!!! Glad you had another great day sounds like the gym is working its magic if your same weight and slimmer well done honey you will look so good in Dublin at this rate xxxx

Just popped on here to find Curly's diary and found yours first! Wow, you're doing well, you must be so proud of yourself. x

Well done hon!!! You sound so positive hon and your doing fab.. Sounds like you had a great day in the new forest..........and well done about your size 8 leathers......... wooooooooooooh!!!!
That chicken dinner sounds rather yummy..
Good on you, you sound on top of the world..
Keep smiling and heres to another great day ahead x

Lol that's what happens when totm decided to eventually come!!!! I get happy again lol.

Yeah it's fab at the moment with otherhalf having a few days off work as we never get quality time together.

I'm chuffed tho that 3lbs have gone so far. I wanted to ask you something btw hun. If I remember right you're 5ft 2lbs and roughly the same weight. I know obviously we're all different shapes but my ribs are starting to show which is fine now but if i lose much more from upper half it's gonna look awful. Yet my tummy, muffin top and thighs still have a way to go. Are you finding you're losing all over?

I'll pop over and see you on your thread asap. Can't wait to see what you've been up to :) xxx hugs

Size 8 omg im so impressed!!!!!! Glad you had another great day sounds like the gym is working its magic if your same weight and slimmer well done honey you will look so good in Dublin at this rate xxxx

Hi Julie,

It's def working for me having mini mini targets. I do love the gym. How are you getting on hun? xxx

hey sunshine! you're sounding so positive and upbeat in your diary, it's great to read, fab news on the leathers fitting nicely and only 1lb before you go away! You've doing so fab!! well done you!

Have a great day hun!

xx

Just popped on here to find Curly's diary and found yours first! Wow, you're doing well, you must be so proud of yourself. x

Hiya hun,

Awwwww thanks for popping in :) How are you getting on? I love reading your Diary and keeping up with you. I just haven't got on the last 2 days as I haven't been around loads. I will tho :)

I'm doing good right now thanks. I put on 4lbs after the come down of my festival gig, water retension, totm and a mighty big blip. I really, really wanted to have those 4lbs off by the time I was going to Dublin next week so set myself the goal of losing the 4lbs in the 9 days. It's really worked too. 3lbs gone now. So while I'm feeling positive I'm just rolling with it.

So pleased to see you here...yay... big hugs hon xxx Hope you're doig well at the moment x

Hi Julie,

It's def working for me having mini mini targets. I do love the gym. How are you getting on hun? xxx

Doing well honey have got a busy weekend planned so hopefully keeping busy will help the weight start to move on the downward direction again...would love to lose a little more but seem to have leveled off at mo, will keep up the excercise and hopefully that will do the trick xxxx

Woooohooooooo :) another 0.5lb off. 1lb more to go and then that's those pesky 4lbs gone for good this time. I'd love to get rid of that last lb tomorrow so I have a couple of days to continue my mission.

My cdc is back when i get back from my trip and so it's really important that I lose at least another 2lbs (would love to lose the 4lbs and get to goal but doubt it) before I get weighed. Of couse I'll tell her about the 4lbs i put on and lost but I will do my very best while in Dublin to remain 100%.
Would it be a very, very sad thing to bring my scales with me? This way I could set up another Dublin 100% ticker and keep focused. if i know that every morning I have something to update I think i'll do better. lol what am i like. I'd appreciate opinions :)

Anyway me me and more me....getting tired of my own head lol. Nice day coming up, gonna do some window shopping and we're off to see a big air balloon display tonight. Quality time with my otherhalf..... I love it.

Foodie list: the usual

CD porridge with chopped banana. Coffee
Lemon, black pepper chicken, rice and veg mix
Berries, yoghurt
CD hot choc custard, berries
Water by the bucket load

hey sunshine! you're sounding so positive and upbeat in your diary, it's great to read, fab news on the leathers fitting nicely and only 1lb before you go away! You've doing so fab!! well done you!

Have a great day hun!

xx

Thanks hun. I'm taking a leaf out of your sunny book lol. Have a lovely day xxx

Enjoy your day, and so pleased for you that you are nearly at your Dublin goal - well done you! x

Thankyou so much, appreciate that :) I'm chuffed. Hope you're ok at the mo.

Right I'll be back later to catch up with everyones diaries. Loads to do and getting nowhere fast lol. Laters xxx

Lol that's what happens when totm decided to eventually come!!!! I get happy again lol.

Yeah it's fab at the moment with otherhalf having a few days off work as we never get quality time together.
I bet it is so nice I love spending time with my husband but he has shoe shops so always seems to be working....

I'm chuffed tho that 3lbs have gone so far. I wanted to ask you something btw hun. If I remember right you're 5ft 2lbs and roughly the same weight. I know obviously we're all different shapes but my ribs are starting to show which is fine now but if i lose much more from upper half it's gonna look awful. Yet my tummy, muffin top and thighs still have a way to go. Are you finding you're losing all over?

I am sure it will all equal out hon.. my stomach isnt too bad actually.. my thighs are still a little big even though Rich (DH) tells me there not.. I have gone down about size bra sizes.. urghhh.. I have generally lost all over . in your pics you look very much in proportion hon. its probs you just looking to much lol x

I'll pop over and see you on your thread asap. Can't wait to see what you've been up to :) xxx hugs

xxxx

Too tired to post much. Thanks Curly, you're probably right hun.

Another 100% day. Loads of shopping, bought 2 mini skirts, little crop jacket, leggings and a t-shirt. I love what I bought, some really funky stuff. Yay! The hot air balloon show was cool.

Looks like oh is buying a motorbike after test riding it today. He's taking me out on it tomorrow morning and if I like it he's buying. We'll be holidaying in South of France and Italy on the bike next June so gotta have the right bike. Then we're off to a footie match, I'll be around tomorrow night I think.

Banging headache as i haven't drank enough water so I'm glugging now.

Oh yeah and this is cool....... my oh does photography and the guy he does the weddings with has invited me for a full photo shoot at his studio for my music website. So this is happening very soon, probably in August so gotta get to goal....

Didn't get a chance at all today to read anyones diaries. Hope you're all okay. I;m dying to catch up but headache is too bad to look at this screen.

Night xxx

Right diary, scales haven't moved today but that's ok s they've been working hard all week :) I can do this 1 more lb asap and then i'm back on my way to goal again. I know that's a strange way of looking at it but it's the only way I could handle shedding those lbs that went on.

Off to test drive this fastest bike in the world soon, the R1 2009! Home for lunch and off to the footie match. Hopefully the rain will stop or we're going to drown.

Had cdcporridge and raspberries.
Coffee after bike trial
Yoghurt and strawberries at home before match
Banana at match
Chicken for dinner- not sure what yet
Later later, cd hot chocolate custard and berries

Sounds great sunshine. Good luck with test ride today. Your clothes sound fab! Italy is such an amazing place, we did it by train, cant imagine how cool it would be to bike around. What a great incentive to get to goal, the photo shoot, how cool :)

I'm sure you'll lose that 1 pound.

What do you define as custard? I don't like chocolate but may try a banana one. Is that when you mix a pastey kind of thing with a shake?

I'd love to see your website if you'd PM me the link. I want to hear what kind of music you sing :)

Hope the rain cleared up for you and you had a good ride! SUn is finally out in Wales woohoo!
x

Hi guys and thanks for your posts. Laura I'll post my website when we've updated it with all the new info and band along with the new pics. :)

The custard is just my way of saying mix choc shake into a runnyish paste and microwave for 1min 30sec. It's like brownie on the outsides and gooey in the middle. I love it. I haven't drunk the shakes as shakes since my 3rd week.

Thanks Lelly, it was fun today and luckily the sun was out only for the test ride :)

Great day today. Otherhalf bought the bike. It's pretty fantastic so that was exciting and then the footie match was fun. We're chilling tomorrow as we haven't stopped for 3 days. I'm excited too as it's our 3 year anniversary in November, just after my sisters wedding and he's promised me an eternity type ring... I love rings so this is fab and something to look forward to :)

Another 100% day... think I'm too tired to bother not to be lol.So come on scales be good to me tomorrow.

More shopping tomorrow to look for some sexy type vest tops for the photo shoot and i may just start looking at rings :)

Again I'm too tired to stay on here. So annoying as I love reading everything but I litterally can't keep my eyes open. For some unknown reason my energy is totally zapped. So we're having a massive lie in tomorrow and a very chilled out day.

Okay, night diary xxx

Sounds like a lovely day. Have fun shopping. Might try that choc custard thing!

Back