Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Thanks everyone. I'll get a big head! ( not really lol)

So I've decided tomorrow I must start a healthy eating plan again. We ate far too well on honeymoon. I haven't weighed myself. I know I'm heavier but I refuse to live my life by the scales anymore.

My plan is to do what I did the few days before the wedding. I've made a huge pot of veg soup which I'll have throughout the day. I have cd mint choc shakes and 2 tetras which I'll have one of a day. This is just to kick start me and I'll see how I feel this time next week.

So not doing cd the normal way but I'll use what I have left to get me' off the sweet snacks etc.

Nite diary x

Wow, your photo's are awesome, you really do look so happy.... glad everything went well and that you had a brilliant honeymoon.

Suunshine - yay I've found you!! Congrats honey x x
You kept me on the straight and narrow last year - thank you - a little of what I've lost has crept back on but am able to SS (just) so plan on kicking it to touch once and for all!! Where's everyone else gone?
Shanny - you look amazing!!!!
Thelma? Where are you?
Take care mini x x

Hey Mini, how are you? long time no see xxxxx

Yay a name I recognise!! Hello Dione! How are you?
Am good- just back from 6 months in the Falklands and getting right back into the swing of SSing .... Well trying too!!! Starting to feel hungry now (day 2). Put on a stone down south so gotta get rind and back on track x x
Take care mini x x

Hey hun,
Wow it was so nice to see your name pop up. Im good thanks. Had to restart as went back to old habits but am determined to aintain this time. How are you finding ss? I found it harder 2nd time round but carried on anyway lol xxx

Hiya guys mini sorry it took me till now to remember you hun, sorry
good to see you back.
stick with it hun a stone will be gone in know time.

Heey sunshine 7& Dione have a good day ladies

Absolutely beautiful x

Georgie - you look fab!!
Dione and Shanny - thanks for the welceom back and words of wisdom - yes its harder 2nd time round ...hopefully on 810 very soon x x

Awwwww Mini minx. Great to see you here. How was your time away. Well done getting back to cd. I'm glad you found me' on here as there's 'no' shrinklie thread anymore.

I'm having a tough time taking control on my diet. I know healthy eating and exercise is what I should be doing. I'm not doing this tho! I'm craving rubbish, eating it along with healthy choices. But confuzzled. Do I do cd again or not? Why do I do this to myself!

Think think thinking ????? ...,

Hi honey - you look amazing!!! As for the CD thing - I'd go for the 810 as a minimum - I know you've got to be a stone over bmi of 25 to SS which I was exactly and must admit am struggling with it. Have had a few slip ups! Think will be moving to 810 next week - or my version which worked for me... Good luck honey x x
It's good to be back! x

Morning ladies mini 810 is a super plan i love prawns on that plan.! Sunshime we havent forgotten u were our inspiration last year when we all joined the shrinkies thread!!!

Plus take it day by day hun if you did cd again mayb do the 1200 plan?? you wouldnt need a lower plan??

Hope you are both well x

Hi Sunshine,
Sorry to hear you're struggling with food a bit. Its tough after allowing yourself so much holiday leeway to reign it in again. I was really reluctant to go back to ss agin, and only time constraints pushed me to it. I'm not sure i like the idea of relying on a non-food aproach to dropping a few pounds for the rest of my life. I'd like to think i can have the odd blow out, but have the control to reign it in my a lower cal plan again. Easier said than done, i know, and so far have failed in practice, but it is still my ultimate goal. I really want to gain control of my addictive eating, and not be controlled by it. I love cd (ss) with a passion, its the easiest diet i've ever done, but i don't really want it to be my only tool to lose weight or return to maintanence else i haven't really learned anything....if that makes sense. Sorry, got carried away with an introspective waffling moment. All the best on whatever you decide. xx

Hi diary and girlies with amazing advice ( big thankyou as always)

Well......... I've been eating healthy for 3 days. I'm delighted to be seeing my lovely CDC tomorrow. I haven't weighed myself in a month and I'm not going to start. I'll decide with her which plan to do. Probably 4 cd meals a day for week one. Then week 2 I'm away but I'll take packs with me' to keep me' on track. I'm not wanting to diet and diet, I just want to regain control again and lose this tummy I've gained this last month.

I'm pleased I've finally decided tho. Looking forward to cd food again. I've always loved the porridge :
I'm enjoying time off at the moment but my schedule from September is getting a bit silly!

Been doing nice things like catching up with
friends, we've been making our official
wedding photo book which was fun. Ah loads
to waffle on about but I'll leave it for
another day.
I'm just really feeling uncomfortable in my clothes and I can't bare that. But like butterfly I don't want to keep using cd to
lose weight short time. Anyhooooooo I'm
happy my head is in the right place again.

See you tomorrow with an update x

Hey sunshine, well done on your 3 healthy days, and i agree with not wanting to keep returning to SS for a few lbs it doesn't help us keep in control, agree with shanny on the 1200 plan combined with exercise it's a great plan to help with good choices etc.

Have a great day hun!

xx

hi guys,

Sunshine it must be in the air as i to have been craving crap. I think your mind is in the right place ( you always were the one who could gain control very easily)

Hope you are ok xxx

Mini: How is 810 hun? Hope you are doing good xx

Thanks Lelly and Dione,

Does anyone know if it's a good idea to do cd while you're trying for a baby? I did read bits and pieces on here a while back. I know some have got pregnant while they happened to be on Cambridge. I also know that you shouldn't crash diet before pregnancy. But I see Cambridge as a quick way to lose weight but you're getting all the nutrients etc. Xxx

hi guys,

Sunshine it must be in the air as i to have been craving crap. I think your mind is in the right place ( you always were the one who could gain control very easily)

Hope you are ok xxx

Mini: How is 810 hun? Hope you are doing good xx

I gain some control while on the diet but fail to then eat well when i stop. I just adore my food! Lol. I'll get there x

Hey sunshine, well done on your 3 healthy days, and i agree with not wanting to keep returning to SS for a few lbs it doesn't help us keep in control, agree with shanny on the 1200 plan combined with exercise it's a great plan to help with good choices etc.

Have a great day hun!

xx

Thanks Lelly.

I'm not so good at the higher plans. I know I need to get through them tho.

I'm going to call a fitness centre where months back through a friend we could get a very cheap deal for a year. See if we can still take the deal. My hubby :) and I love working out together so that would be a great help. I have to stay off the chocolate and sweet cravings, as soon as I have a bite it leads to disaster. However I have been more in control this week.

Anyhooooooo I hope you are keeping well lovely.

Have a great day x

Back